Random NPCs get collared

Hi everyone,

Did anyone else here encounter a bug with recent mods that puts DD and Zaz collars on random npcs, no matter who they are ?  It isn't exactly game breaking but it sure breaks the immersion to see regular npcs having devious collars put on them for no reason.

I provided a log where I started a new life as a companion (LAL) and the old lady wipping the floor had a collar on her (Tilma - I think -).  My log is probably a total mess due to the high number of mods I run, sorry about that sad.png

I came posting here as my last resort, I tried to remove several mods at a time, make new saves but I can't figure out where the problem lies.

There are a few mods I suspect but I might be wrong :

- Paradise Halls extended

- Deviously Enslaved (Continued)

- Devious Devices Integration 3

- Devious Devices for Him

But since I haven't been able to solve the issue by removing them, I'm mostly looking for someone who had similar issues... Anyone ?

Thanks

post-493705-0-94230500-1464811348_thumb.png

Papyrus.0.log

Do u have installed "Slave Girls by hydragorgon", if so maybe its that one?

I do have it installed, I'll try to see what happens without it. 

Meanwhile, I've added a screenshot with the name of the items, maybe someone will recognize them.  Their console ID start with a 13, which is the load index of the Zaz animation pack (which I find strange considering they look like devious devices), maybe I should also try an older version of zaz but I don't think they're available anymore.

Devious devices for the masses does place items on NPC's. Is that something you may have running as well? You can set who gets what types of items in the MCM if you have that enabled.

Also integration 3.0 has NPC items as well. Quote from their page " Full NPC Support! -- All devious devices are capable of being worn by NPCs, and most devious effects will function on them as well! Show your companion who's in charge, or teach that annoying bitch in the shop a lesson!".

Devious devices for the masses does place items on NPC's. Is that something you may have running as well? You can set who gets what types of items in the MCM if you have that enabled.

Also integration 3.0 has NPC items as well. Quote from their page " Full NPC Support! -- All devious devices are capable of being worn by NPCs, and most devious effects will function on them as well! Show your companion who's in charge, or teach that annoying bitch in the shop a lesson!".

I don't have DD for the masses installed and I think what the authors of DDi 3 meant was that we were now able to put items on any npcs.  The strange thing is that only collars are beeing automatically put on them :/

I also tried a game without Slave girls by hydragorgon but it still persists.  I'll now try to find an older version of Zaz.

Maybe Slaverun if u have that one ?

I've had Slaverun for a long time and it never happened, however I checked again and it didn't cause it.  Thanks anyway smile.png

It's probably sexlab sexual fame framework.

Yes most likely that one and I'm guessing its the "Equipment for Naked Submissive" section in the MCM-

Well, as surprising as it sounds... it seems to have fixed the problem !  I tried a new game and haven't found any collared npc yet.  Thanks !

I'll leave the topic open for a few days and will mark it resolved if I everything goes right.

Archived