Location of Normandy Mod

Google leads me to http://www.vgunetwork.com/files/file/943-wip-normandy-sr2-new-version/

but I cannot download it without registering there

Edit: but it looks like that is just model, and built in skyrim format, rather than being the previous plugin.

Still, the author seems to be the original author of the mod you linked to, and he seems to be relatively active, so you might contact him there and see where things stand?

Fuck that' date=' need to be a member for 3 days and have to do 30 posts before i'm able to download anything.

[/quote']

that is not even the right mod though -- so you would probably need to talk with him anyways...

We don't know. Not really sure if the new one is finished either. He most likely still has the old one somewhere, I just ain't going to sign up on the forum post 30 times and then wait to get access rights before I can do anything.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG to have the normandy ship in the game would be awesome! But are those just the resource files? Does anyone have any information as to what the mod actually is?

EDIT: So I downloaded the file had a look in the folder and I see there are .esp in there so obviously its not just the resource file, but its in Russian...Is there anyone who has the mod or someone who speaks Russian that could shed some light on this mod?

EDIT2: I google translated the word.doc in the file and it seems this mod is for fallout 3? It creates the Normandy as a player home on top of the Tenpenny tower, it also says that some textures may be missing and that this mod requires all add-ins (from that I assumed it meant add-ons).

Archived