Я хотел бы попробовать этот mod.but на NM только 4.1 доступны.

Есть ли у кого-то ужасная тюрьма 3.9 и можно загрузить ее? Благодарю.

Https://mega.nz/#!EY1mDDLZ ! PZrlK6fODw7oDyaCFsE8cMo3Vr9URniEP1cq9cWqjbs

Please say password for download 

Password for download

;D

OK, ok, here it comes: https://mega.nz/#!EY1mDDLZ!pZrlK6fODw7oDyaCFsE8cMo3Vr9URniEP1cq9cWqjbs

Also - I'm working on a new version (for the latest Dread Prison) but I'm making it from scratch so it will take a while.

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who want to add milking machines to dread prison but don't want to use 3.9 of dread prisons ( I have a later version and don;t want to go back to an older version); I suggest trying Jaxon positioner  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/?

This allows you to copy objects store them in your inventory and drop them where you want them.  I have no milking machines in dread prison but it should work.  I have machines, both bound and unbound in all my player homes now.

You do need a machine to copy in the first place so if you want both types you will need something that has both. 

When positioning a machine try not to let a follower us it until it's in place as the animation sometimes get stuck out of position.  If this happens just store back into the inventory and place it again.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, somebody321 said:

Can´t get prisoners out of their cells, how am i supposed to use all this nice gear if i can´t get any NPC to mount it?

They won't come on their own because there is no navmesh between cell and the cellblock floor. You need to teleport them using for example "Leaders Teleportation" spell from EFF mod or something like this. This is intentional, otherwise prisoners wouldn't stay in their cells even if the doors are closed and locked.

8 hours ago, Mofme said:

They won't come on their own because there is no navmesh between cell and the cellblock floor. You need to teleport them using for example "Leaders Teleportation" spell from EFF mod or something like this. This is intentional, otherwise prisoners wouldn't stay in their cells even if the doors are closed and locked.

Ok, i also noticed that (custom) followers i sent there loose their follower tag, i needed to use enslavement mod to get them to move again.

On 11/24/2017 at 9:38 AM, somebody321 said:

Ok, i also noticed that (custom) followers i sent there loose their follower tag, i needed to use enslavement mod to get them to move again.

These problems are all related to the original Dread Prison mod (my mod doesn't use any scripts at all), and as such should be reported to it's author (who will tell you to use the latest version of his mod, which isn't compatible with my mod at the moment, but you can use the test version I attched in this thread above).

• 1 month later...
On 1/10/2018 at 6:49 AM, Yoen said:

im afraid im not seeing any of the gallows or zaz devices, in the torture room.

Make sure you have all of the required mods installed. Plus I didn't tested it with the latest Devious Devices / Devious Devices Expansion. I'm totally out of time right now :frown: So you can treat all my development being in hiatus at least until March/April.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/12/2018 at 12:29 AM, WhoEvenAmI said:

Hey probably a tupid question here, but I'm getting CTD's after installing the zazextension for this mod, and I'm wondering is the extension compatible with ZAZ8? If not, is there a way for me to run this mod with ZAZ8?

Try the test version I linked several posts up in this thread (on Oct 30, 2017).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

To anyone asking, ZEP is not compatible with ZAP 8+.  As far as t.ara (co-author ZAP 8+) mentioned, either one will overwrite the changes made to the other, as ZEP was only compatible up to ZAP 7.

TUFP is intergrated into ZAP 8+ so it'd be great if that would be no longer a dependancy.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...