Need some help please. I could not get your mod DPMF to work (crash before menu) so I went with Milk Mod Economy 2017-01-19 (only version I can find) and The Dungeon: Milk Mod Economy Follower Home. Then a few days ago I see a fix in your forum on how to get DPMF to work with Dreadprison 4.01. Well that got me past the crash before the menu but now I crash loading saved game or new game. Do think it might be MME or The Dungeon causing this? I really dont want to lose what I have gotten done in these mods but I want to run DPMF.  Thanks

My mod has nothing to do with MME (other than name). It's not dependency and it doesn't use any resources from MME. Also I can't guarantee stability with DP version other than 3.9. :(

Need some help please. I could not get your mod DPMF to work (crash before menu) so I went with Milk Mod Economy 2017-01-19 (only version I can find) and The Dungeon: Milk Mod Economy Follower Home. Then a few days ago I see a fix in your forum on how to get DPMF to work with Dreadprison 4.01. Well that got me past the crash before the menu but now I crash loading saved game or new game. Do think it might be MME or The Dungeon causing this? I really dont want to lose what I have gotten done in these mods but I want to run DPMF.  Thanks

My mod has nothing to do with MME (other than name). It's not dependency and it doesn't use any resources from MME. Also I can't guarantee stability with DP version other than 3.9. :(

Thanks for the reply. I will keep looking. It has to be one of the mods I'm running.I think I'm at 200 mods right now until I figure out what ones I want to run all the time. Thanks again.

I would like to try this mod.but on NM is only 4.1 available.

Does someone have the Dread Prison 3.9 and can upload it ? Thanks.

https://mega.nz/#!EY1mDDLZ!pZrlK6fODw7oDyaCFsE8cMo3Vr9URniEP1cq9cWqjbs

Thanks.

Edit: A question.

The milking machine is not animated, they just go in, but nothing happens. Supposed to be so ?

And how to order them using milk pump ?

I have no option for that while using puppetmaster.

I would like to try this mod.but on NM is only 4.1 available.

Does someone have the Dread Prison 3.9 and can upload it ? Thanks.

https://mega.nz/#!EY1mDDLZ!pZrlK6fODw7oDyaCFsE8cMo3Vr9URniEP1cq9cWqjbs

Thanks.

Edit: A question.

The milking machine is not animated, they just go in, but nothing happens. Supposed to be so ?

And how to order them using milk pump ?

I have no option for that while using puppetmaster.

You need to check the option turning ZaZ furniture milking pumps into MME milking pumps it's during MME installation). You can simply ask follower to use the pump. Also you can turn on sandbox for the pumps so AI will use them automatically.

In my installation it works flawlessly with 3.9 (two different load orders).

Currently I don't see another way but creating the mod for 4.1 from scratch which is something I will consider (it's simple mod and not very time consuming) but at the same time it's not my priority as the 4.1 wasn't a huge update from 3.9 so it's not like I'm/we are missing alot using the older version...

I got DP 3.9 from here a few days ago and installed it along with Dread prison milk farm after removing DP 4.1. It works but with one little problem. I can't get any of my followers to enter the prison or any other new building I make. I was wondering if you may have seen this before and know what is causing it?

I got DP 3.9 from here a few days ago and installed it along with Dread prison milk farm after removing DP 4.1. It works but with one little problem. I can't get any of my followers to enter the prison or any other new building I make. I was wondering if you may have seen this before and know what is causing it?

I see it from time to time, I doubt it's DP issue though... I generally use EFF anyways so I have 'leader's teleportation' spell for such occassion.

I see it from time to time, I doubt it's DP issue though... I generally use EFF anyways so I have 'leader's teleportation' spell for such occassion.

I can't seem to fix it. I even tried removing mods and repairing saves. Keep getting the same thing. Maybe I will give EFF a try.  Thanks for your help

FWIW,

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54535/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D54535%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D1767283&pUp=1

Per the mod author, posted @ 10:05, 12 Dec 2016:

'The followers not entering the prison is not a glitch, but is just a side effect of making sure the prisoners stay in the prison. This used to be necessary for older versions of the mod, but will be fixed in coming updates.'

None of the updates on his change log show that as being done yet

Hope that helps. 

New issue i'm having. I go into cell block 2 where the spiders and stuff are and I can see the cells and spiders but everything else is blue and there is no floor. I just fall the second I enter the cell.

Make sure your load order is correct DreadPrisonMilkingFarm.esp should be loaded after every other DreadPrison addon.

I wish I would have grabbed a copy of 3.9 when it was live.

The nexus doesn't have that version anymore. I just don't understand why authors sometimes remove archived versions.

The Mega.nz link with 3.9 is higher in this thread.

Well now I can't use the mod period due to dread prison addon 2 missing. And it's nowhere to be found :/

Addon 2 is no longer needed with version 3.9 and up (it was integrated into the base mod).

• 3 months later...