In game clipping

So I've converted two armours to my own OS slider set for the Atomic Beauty model, and I've gotten a case of severe clipping in game. Out of the game, however, these models don't clip at all. Is there any reason as to why this happens, and is there a fix for it? Thanks.

Here's a comparison:

Bikini model & Bikini in game:

f23c99b92f.jpg9def395c60.jpg

Railroad Armour model & in game:

24a9ab6cda.jpgcb264f66ed.jpg

10 to 1 odds

Its that the Outfit isn't weight painted properly.

If it isn't weighted properly, how would I go about fixing it? Can it be done in BS, or would I need to do it the old way with Blender and such?

It can be done in Outfit Studio, but I don't know how well.

I haven't done work in it for Fallout 4.

You can Right Click on the Object and Try a Bone Weight Copy....Or its Copy Bones.

Thing is its probably best to just do it by hand.

For one you want to see if its already done well.

Turn the Mesh into a Wire Frame, Go to Bones Tab

Than have a look.

post-79263-0-22364300-1464401566_thumb.png

Looks painted.

Aright so the next thing you have to do is click through each of the Weight Paints and check and see that the offending spots are a close match.

No other weights in that list affect the area. Could it be possible that the slider triangle thing in game could be causing this clipping?

Looks painted.

Aright so the next thing you have to do is click through each of the Weight Paints and check and see that the offending spots are a close match.

No other weights in that list affect the area. Could it be possible that the slider triangle thing in game could be causing this clipping?

Hey I just know how to work the program for Skyrim, you might have to read up the description page for Fallout 4....I seem to remember that the last time I looked at its page the triangle had to be dead center. 

Looks painted.

Hey I just know how to work the program for Skyrim, you might have to read up the description page for Fallout 4....I seem to remember that the last time I looked at its page the triangle had to be dead center. 

I checked the description over on the Nexus, and noticed that I wasn't using the "build" button. I thought that this would fix the clipping, but it appears to have not done so.

EDIT:: After a little more googling, it turns out that I left too little space between the reference body, and the mesh(es) of the outfit itself. That's why the body was clipping the way that it did.

Archived