The Undress List....what exactly does it do, and...

...would it be possible to add clothing/other options to this?

For example:

Say I want only bits of clothing/armor to 'disappear' when engaged in sex, as in a possible scripting option to identify what clothing/armor is worn, and set a different version of the apparel to appear instead. Or using a lingerie-clad body instead of a default body type.

Maybe I'm blind, but I haven't found a separate folder for Undress List body types in the Sexout directories, nor have I pinned down a thread here that has fully outlined the scripting for said List in the MCM mod (if there is any).

On another note, Ive been attempting to find a way to use a 'mask' to impart facial expressions to, something like a RapeMask1_Angry, that would take the existing facial data of the PC/NPC, give it an expression, then don the 'mask' during sex without permanently changing the target's face data or removing the hair temprarily. The 'mask' would also keep the expression from being cancelled out by the TFC camera command as well. Any thoughts?

'Sigh'....off to work for another 8-12 hours. I'd really appreciate any insights into these ideas, and if I can bloody well find time, might be able to accomplish at least one idea in my head...:@

There is a clothing evaluation device added to your either apparel or aid inventory. You can use that device to define various armors for the different settings sexout and its plugins use. I beleive one of the categories is "exposed crotch". Define articles of clothing and armor under that category, then under the undress option in MCM, set to "use undress list" Anything undefined is removed, anything defined as "exposed crotch" is left on. Its a little time consuming, but will accomplish what you are looking for.

Also, I believe most slave and prostitute outfits sold in the Sexout Store are already defined as exposed.

At least, that is how I understand that it is supposed to work. If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me.

There is a clothing evaluation device added to your either apparel or aid inventory. You can use that device to define various armors for the different settings sexout and its plugins use. I beleive one of the categories is "exposed crotch". Define articles of clothing and armor under that category' date=' then under the undress option in MCM, set to "use undress list" Anything undefined is removed, anything defined as "exposed crotch" is left on. Its a little time consuming, but will accomplish what you are looking for.

Also, I believe most slave and prostitute outfits sold in the Sexout Store are already defined as exposed.

At least, that is how I understand that it is supposed to work. If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me.

[/quote']

The relevant lists are named SexoutNGSafeClothesF and SexoutNGSafeClothesM (for males). They can be filled by using the book ":Sexout Clothing Evaluation" in your aid inventory and following the instructions...

There is a clothing evaluation device added to your either apparel or aid inventory. You can use that device to define various armors for the different settings sexout and its plugins use. I beleive one of the categories is "exposed crotch". Define articles of clothing and armor under that category' date=' then under the undress option in MCM, set to "use undress list" Anything undefined is removed, anything defined as "exposed crotch" is left on. Its a little time consuming, but will accomplish what you are looking for.

[/quote']

The category in the menu is actually "keep on during sex", male & female versions. That's the one NG keeps track off for handling undressing; "exposed crotch" is more of a visual thing, which like "sexy", "slutty" and the like comes into play if you have CheckMeOut.

What the...you mean it was that one thing in the Aid inventory that I've always skipped over without bothering to investigate what it does?

Gahh, I'm an idiot...lol. Thanks, you guys. I think next time I have a question, I'll actually look around everywhere thoroughly before posting it...:D

Mongo only Pawn in game of Sexout.

Hrmm, I'm fairly certain I followed the directions okay, but the after setting the 'keep on during sex' variables and 'use undress list' toggle, it still undresses the player. Even when I choose 'never' for undressing the player, it undresses the player. Before I go and re-download and re-install all the mods, does this problem point to any one mod being missing, out of order, or out of date?

Hrmm' date=' I'm fairly certain I followed the directions okay, but the after setting the 'keep on during sex' variables and 'use undress list' toggle, it still undresses the player. Even when I choose 'never' for undressing the player, it undresses the player. Before I go and re-download and re-install all the mods, does this problem point to any one mod being missing, out of order, or out of date?

[/quote']

Well, I did find out that I had a load order problem with the Clothing Evaluation mod (I'd forgot to move it down from over all the .esm files loaded in FOMM), so I put it after Smaller Talk and CheckMeOut, which is after all my Sexout mods.

I have found that some articles of clothing don't show up in the list from the ClothesCollection mod (like pieced-together underwear for some clothes), but usually everything else I've worn has worked fine. But, like sen4mi said, there might be issues with any random non-Sexout mod that alters apparel worn or replaces what you wear.

I can't seem to figure this one out either. It doesn't take any clothes off at all. I set it to always undress and it didn't do anything. I tried to use the list and it doesn't do anything. I held P to desginate the key and it said automatic was taking place but on the inventory screen it doesn't do anything. I can hold it in game and it'll do automatic again.

I can't seem to figure this one out either. It doesn't take any clothes off at all. I set it to always undress and it didn't do anything. I tried to use the list and it doesn't do anything. I held P to desginate the key and it said automatic was taking place but on the inventory screen it doesn't do anything. I can hold it in game and it'll do automatic again.

- the clothing eval module's script is on a quest with a slow time delay to lighten the load on the cpu. If the menu doesn't fire up in inventory mode' date=' try holding the hotkey down longer. That is: hold it down when IN inventory. Pressing it in gamemode (auto-eval) toggles some variables in another script, depending on what you're wearing that you already entered into the system via pressing the hotkey in inventory mode.

See: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4796

- clothing eval doesn't handle undressing. NG does that, for outfits that use the "upperbody" slot. Clothing eval lets you add outfits to NG's list of stuff NOT to take off (again: 'upperbody' stuff) if you use NG's "use undress list" option (which is a bit of an unlucky name - should be something like "keep dressed list").

- If NG doesn't undress you, you may be wearing gear that uses other slots (T3M outfits maybe?). If you have a lot of those, sen4mi's MCM version of clothing eval may work better for you: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6307

Yah I thought this would add to the list of stuff TO take off.

The other one doesn't even reconize all the clothes. I'm using the Wasteland Cloth Collection so they're in various slots.

At the moment there is no list that clothing eval could add something to to force non-upperbody stuff off. For one thing, it would need some alterations to NG's undressing script, and NG seems on hold atm.

Frankly, all this would've been easier if Beth hadn't given up the 'lowerbody' slot - in terms of undressing for sex it's the only one you'd really need to check for, and people making mix & match clothing collections could use the right slot instead of having a skirt be a necklace or something. :dodgy:

• 6 months later...

Archived