Can I request some advice as to what mods to get?

Nameraca

Good evening,

I'm looking to mod Skyrim. But the more I'm reading, the more I'm unsure if the mods I'm looking to get will clash with each others.

So, if someone could give me some advice if this set of mods works, and advise me on what mods to get otherwise, that'd be great. Thanks

• Private Needs: For peeing and shitting - I see there is a puddle version now, is it available to english speakers?
  • All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy: For the nude female, I think it supports faces as well...?
  • SOS: For male penises to interact with All In one HDT

After that, I'm looking

• A better males skin that works with the above
  • A human with human sex mod that works with the above, the nicer the animations the better, ideally consensual sex?
  • A bestiality mod that works with the above
  • A sexy armors mod that works with the above

Good evening,

I'm looking to mod Skyrim. But the more I'm reading, the more I'm unsure if the mods I'm looking to get will clash with each others.

So, if someone could give me some advice if this set of mods works, and advise me on what mods to get otherwise, that'd be great. Thanks

• Private Needs: For peeing and shitting - I see there is a puddle version now, is it available to english speakers?
  • All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy: For the nude female, I think it supports faces as well...?
  • SOS: For male penises to interact with All In one HDT

After that, I'm looking

• A better males skin that works with the above
  • A human with human sex mod that works with the above, the nicer the animations the better, ideally consensual sex?
  • A bestiality mod that works with the above
  • A sexy armors mod that works with the above

As far as the mods you listed go, you should be fine in terms of compatibility. What you want to do is download and install SexLab along with all it's requirements, and then do the same for your preferred male and female bodies (including hdt etc). Make sure you nail the requirements for all of these as they can add up.

Once you have those 2 (sexlab + whatever bodies you like) you need to grab XMPSE skeleton from here on LoversLab, then you can start getting sexy armors, and sex related mods that actually use SexLab to put sex in the game.

I'd suggest for these you hit the 'Downloads' button on the top right of this website and then navigate the categories on the left to find mods to suit your taste.

Thank you for your advice.

I will follow it.

If I may ask for clarification on the sexual intercourse mods

If I intall HDT for the bodies & animations, it will work for animated Prostitution, right? Or do I need another special mod to make use of these features (the animated vagina)?

I don't really understand how those things work together.

Archived