Anyone use this replacer mod?

I've been using this clothing replacer mod a lot.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3654/?

Replaces almost every outfit in the game with a skimpy variant.  However I've run into a problem and not getting any help on the board for this mod.  I'm posting it here in the desperate hope someone here can help me!

Now the main file works just fine.  It is the Dawnguard/Dragonborn extensions that aren't working.  I have the extensions installed but when I don an outfit from one of those DLCs it looks normal.  Am I doing something wrong?

Please help. 

Do you use the KK replacer together with another one like Remodeled Armors? If you do, you probably overwrite the armors. Also if you are using Modorganizer there are maybe bodyslide-generated armors in your Overwrite folder which overwrite KKs replacements.

I personally used KKs Armor Replacer together with Remodeled Armors (non replacer) for some time and also made new lvled lists, containing both vanilla/KKs armors as well as Remodeled Armors for a greater variety on outfits (with interesting restults :D). But especially the cloth items are looking very unpolished, just cut dresses, so i changed totally to Remodeled Armors (now UUNP) because of the Bodyslide support and the overall more elaborate armors.

Do you use the KK replacer together with another one like Remodeled Armors? If you do, you probably overwrite the armors. Also if you are using Modorganizer there are maybe bodyslide-generated armors in your Overwrite folder which overwrite KKs replacements.

I personally used KKs Armor Replacer together with Remodeled Armors (non replacer) for some time and also made new lvled lists, containing both vanilla/KKs armors as well as Remodeled Armors for a greater variety on outfits (with interesting restults :D). But especially the cloth items are looking very unpolished, just cut dresses, so i changed totally to Remodeled Armors (now UUNP) because of the Bodyslide support and the overall more elaborate armors.

I do have Remodeled Armors installed but it only adds items without replacing anything.  Wouldn't think there would be any override.  And what do you mean by "bodyslide-generated armors in your Overwrite folder"? 

But here's something I tried.  I went through my mod list and disabled all of my armor-related mods except for the KK replacers.  Started up a fresh game to be safe.  The vanilla game clothes were changed but once again the Dawnguard and Dragonborn clothes were untouched. 

First of all do you use a MO and bodyslide at all? :D

If you use Bodyslide, FNIS or any mod/tool which generates files like bashed patch, armors, behaviour files, etc. via ModOrganizer. MO puts this files in a folder called "Overwrite" in which all generated files are located and which loads after all other by MO organized mods. So even if you uncheck all mods in MO, the overwrite-folder is still active and probably overwrites the Dawnguard files.

You can try to move all of the content in the overwrite-folder to a new mod and deactivate it, or simply delete all the files and regenerate the one you need or rename the overwrite folder...

Archived