I am lost at the Animations.

I have no idea how to get in animations for the Defeat mod. Everything works fine right up to the point where the sex animations are supposed to play then it just stops everything and resumes to the normal game.

Example: I surrender to bandits, dialog, strips, then they just attack me.

I found it hard to understand what's going on between making your animation packs, or taking it off others, or.... idk.... How the hell does this work?

I got the Lovers Lab animation loader but it doesn't find anything.

Sounds like you are missing the animation (what you said).

I assume you have Sexlab and FNIS?

If you are using SLAL (Sexlab Animation Loader) you need the animation sources or a pack made for SLAL.

My suggestion would to first get Sexlab and the Non-Sexlab Animations since they are more straight forward compared to SLAL, SLAL is not that hard but the others are easier.

Then you need to install them, run fnis then enable Sexlab and the animations in their MCM meny. And you are good to go.

I have no idea how to get in animations for the Defeat mod. Everything works fine right up to the point where the sex animations are supposed to play then it just stops everything and resumes to the normal game.

Example: I surrender to bandits, dialog, strips, then they just attack me.

I found it hard to understand what's going on between making your animation packs, or taking it off others, or.... idk.... How the hell does this work?

I got the Lovers Lab animation loader but it doesn't find anything.

i had same problem, chekc ZAZ animation pack in MCM -> then tab "sexlab" and try to uncheck overwrite sexlab animation (or something like that) - i think that ZAZ sometimes overwrite sexlab animaton with empty animation.

Ok but i'm confused as to what is the MCM meny?

Also if I have to do anything in the files like putting the animations somewhere. I have no idea.

On my PC so I can now provide links.

I assume you use a mod manager like mod manager or Nexus Mod Manager (NMM), I can only help with NMM.

You just install the mods with NMM (or drag and drop for most of them and then activate in skyrim) and then there is nothing more to do outside of the game, except FNIS, allways FNIS.

I also assume you have all the basic stuff, like SKSE, FNIS, SkyUI, UIextensions, XPMSE etc.

If start the game and press ESC you should see a thing called MCM, this is where you do most settings for mods.

Then you need to find Sexlab and "install" in the MCM menu and then you can start adding animantion, like Non-SexLab Animation. Some need MCM activation like Non-Sexlab and SLAL, while others don't.

I hindsight maybe I should've asked what mods you have, to know how much you know. :)

Archived