Infinite breasts fix?

i have tried everything i possibly can to fix this problem,nude is fine,but when i equip anything that changes the breasts then it causes infiboobs,most notable are the Forbidden armors by nightwynd and the upgraded versions of the cursed armor (they cause me the most lag when equipped).

I use the HGEC Eyecandy normal H-cup upperbody replacer and coronerras maximum compatibility skeleton without BBB (last time i used it i had to reinstall oblivion)

if BBB is the problem then if someone could provide me with a link and instructions,then please do.

Please post anything that may even remotely help me,maybe i can finally get rid of this глупый гребаный боль в заднице. (<- yes that is meant to be typed in Russian.)

You need a more up to date skeleton' date=' I recommend using this one by growlf It is the most up to date available.

[/quote']

I thank you for your help,but no cigar,still infinite breasts

have you checked your archive invalidation both in the text doc found in your data folder and obmm? Also check to make sure that is nothing is conflicting with your hgec textures and meshes

if you have setbody installed check the paths to be sure that you have the folders in the right place meshes/characters/bombshell

textures/characters/bombshell

You need a more up to date skeleton' date=' I recommend using this one by growlf It is the most up to date available.

[/quote']

I thank you for your help,but no cigar,still infinite breasts

have you checked your archive invalidation

Archive invaliwhat? :huh:

i have it but there isnt any text doc in data or anything in obmm

I updated and i'll give it a try' date='if it doesnt work,i hope you know what will

EDIT: Nope,absolutely nothing

[/quote']

Please post your load order so we can see if you have something that might have a bundled skeleton in a bsa file.

Also, where is your game installed?

Is it in C:\program files\

Are you running Win7 or Vista?

As for archive invalidation I recommend using the bsa redirection method over the archive invalidation invalidated txt method.

Link on instructions to do this via OBMM or Wrye: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Oblivion_Mods_FAQ#Archive_Invalidation

Lastly, after archive invalidating via bsa redirection you need to start a new game to test if it is working. If a new game works you can try cleaning your existing save game.

Archived