Creating the first XCOM 2 sex mod?

engineerwatkins

Progress Update:

So I Haven't been able to work on the mesh for a little bit because of class, but I was free today and started to try and work on it.

I've been watching blender videos on how to create new character models, and meshes, rigging, etc...but have really helped me to understand adding a mesh to an already existing model. As of now this is where I stand:

post-823314-0-27892500-1466635606_thumb.png

Should I create a new cone shaped mesh? I feel like it resemble a vagina the most.

Any advice or tips would be much appreciated.  :cool:

Any advice or tips would be much appreciated. 

Bravo.

Advises are possible. But they are hard to provide if your objective is not clear.

What have you in mind to create?

If it is just a pussy, probably just have a little "depression" in the area, and then work on the textures and normal maps to give them some bump.

Any advice or tips would be much appreciated. 

Bravo.

Advises are possible. But they are hard to provide if your objective is not clear.

What have you in mind to create?

If it is just a pussy, probably just have a little "depression" in the area, and then work on the textures and normal maps to give them some bump.

Thank you man. Yeah it's just the pussy i'm working on at the moment. Small steps with this mod. What is the name of the tool/tools for creating depressions?  :shy:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I can understand how he'd get burnt out. I'm in the same boat, more or less. All I wanted to do was make some armor mash-ups (standing on the shoulders of giants). I've got a handle on blender (lol, sort of), and I'm jumping through hoops for modbuddy and the Unreal editor . . . but this ain't a Bethesda game. The architecture feels so alien. I've got a good chunk of the models done, but I'm grinding through tutorials and the inept documentation to figure out how to do the rest. Kexx has been kind enough to lend some advice . . . but sheesh.

I keep thinking "I'd rather be done" but these mods don't make themselves.  

Archived