HDT PE

Tefajo

I noticed that when a character (npc or PC) uses hdt gear (wigs, necklaces, earrings, etc) the physics start going crazy.  Breats gets pointy and looking upwards like if some invisible strings were slighly pulling them from the sky.

Anyone know if it is a limitation on the HDT system itself or if it could get better or worst depending on the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xlms that you are using?

I noticed that when a character (npc or PC) uses hdt gear (wigs, necklaces, earrings, etc) the physics start going crazy.  Breats gets pointy and looking upwards like if some invisible strings were slighly pulling them from the sky.

Anyone know if it is a limitation on the HDT system itself or if it could get better or worst depending on the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xlms that you are using?

Basically: both. A badly written .xml file definitely will create spasms and glitches, but it also is a problem of the PE system itself, especially when you have more than 60fps. Try to cap your fps at 59(.99) or sth else below 60 via ENB or GPU driver and check if it helps.

One thing I can tell you: you will not get totally rid of such problems. PE is well known for infinite stretching, NPC invisibility and weird spasms. You only can reduce it by using a good preset (All-In-One HDT Animations works well) and by capping your fps at 60.

You may try to switch over to HDT SMP, though it's still in dev state and may produce freezing or CTDs by memory overload or other bugs of unfinshed programs. It will eliminate the old problems of PE though, is capable of providing way more realistic jiggling and has an easier to learn markup language.

Archived