Jump to content

[DOA5LR] C3S4RFC Mods : Destructible, not destructible clothes - Update 04/16/17 - Mila as Vanessa KOF


Guest C3S4RFC

Recommended Posts

Posted

These look absolutely amazing, thank you for your work.

 

I can't wait until I get to start modding some, I hope I can get even 1/10th as good as these

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Posted
On 7/7/2016 at 9:27 AM, Guest C3S4RFC said:

KOKORO - MIRAJANE FAIRY TAIL DESTRUCTIBLE

 

Taking advantage that the costume had the original destructible texture

 

post-793325-0-80956500-1467901571_thumb.jpgpost-793325-0-23884800-1467901576_thumb.jpgpost-793325-0-11844200-1467901579_thumb.jpg

post-793325-0-06766500-1467901583_thumb.jpgpost-793325-0-55685000-1467901585_thumb.jpgpost-793325-0-07884900-1467901587_thumb.jpg

 

 

Version Vanilla: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzMvfmLOQVzPWUtkaXVIYm9TX0U/view?usp=sharing

 

Version Sexy: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzMvfmLOQVzPd3ZXVWJUYkFvNTA/view?usp=sharing

 

 
INSTALLATION:
- Lnk_Reshuffle: Insert the files in new slot of Kokoro
- Autolink: Insert the files in numbered folder of Kokoro (Minimum Autolink 1.60)

Looks like Google took down the vanilla version.

Posted
9 hours ago, C3S4RFC1 said:

Friend, the link is working. I tried now.

Really?  It tells me :

We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service.

 

Maybe you can see it because it's cached in your browser or that you are logged into your account.

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Posted
On 10/26/2016 at 9:25 AM, twizzleshift said:

 

Dude, seriously?!  I'll dump everything I have so far if you want to spruce it up! I haven't been able to find a shortcut to delete parts of the body meshes to reduce clipping so I've been painstakingly deleting faces by hand in Blender. It's exhausting :(

 

Hell you can even release it if you want seeing as how I'll most likely be too lazy to ever do it myself! As long as someone gets it right! :sleepy:

 

I have more where that came from but once again, I'm too lazy to put the finishing touches on it so for now feel free to take a crack at it.

post-3033-0-20719000-1477466507_thumb.png

 

Here's version 1.03 of which I've grafted Sarah's more toned arms onto the mesh to better represent the original character. I've also included the original and the version seen in the screenshots just in case. go nuts :angel:

 

Asuka destructible.rar 10.83 MB · 803 downloads

Where can I find ripped clothes? asuka

 

  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted
On 5/14/2016 at 5:25 PM, Guest C3S4RFC said:

Hello, I want to share my mods, destructibles as not destructibles

 

HELENA COS 09
A. VANILLA VERSION:
post-793325-0-67752700-1463257816_thumb.jpgpost-793325-0-71436200-1463257820_thumb.jpgpost-793325-0-23300300-1463257823_thumb.jpgpost-793325-0-65374400-1463257826_thumb.jpg

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzMvfmLOQVzPTUhEZzRNODlhbTA/view?usp=sharing

 

B. HELENA SEXY VERSION

post-793325-0-49313700-1463617999_thumb.jpgpost-793325-0-01850400-1463618002_thumb.jpgpost-793325-0-31295600-1463618005_thumb.jpg

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzMvfmLOQVzPcC1xS1FHNmthbHc/view?usp=sharing

 

Installation:

- Lnk_Reshuffle: Insert the files in new slot of Helena
- Autolink: Insert the files in numbered folder of Helena (Minimum Autolink 1.60)
 

 

Update 05/19/2016: KASUMI COS 04: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-clothes-mod-for-helena/?p=1558827

Update 05/21/2016: MOMIJI - BROKEN ANGEL    http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-clothes-update-052316-rachel-demon-transformation/?p=1562582

 

Update 05/23/2016: RACHEL - DEMON TRANSFORMATION    http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-clothes-update-052316-rachel-demon-transformation/?p=1564416

 

Update 05/26/2016: LEIFANG - VAMPIRE TRANSFORMATION   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-clothes-update-052616-leifang-vampire-transformation/?p=1567344

 

Update 05/28/2016: PHASE 4 - DEMON TRANSFORMATION    http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-clothes-update-052816-phase-4-demon-transformation/?p=1568842

 

Update 06/01/2016: TINA - SENRAN KAGURA DESTRUCTIBLE    http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-060116-tina-senran-kagura/?p=1573067

 

Update 06/03/2016: AYANE - SENRAN KAGURA DESTRUCTIBLE     http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-060316-ayane-senran-kagura/?p=1575235

 

Update 06/08/2016: KASUMI - SENRAN KAGURA DESTRUCTIBLE   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-060816-kasumi-senran-kagura/?p=1579979

 

Update 06/12/2016: MARIE - SENRAN KAGURA DESTRUCTIBLE     http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-061216-marie-senran-kagura/?p=1583857

 

Update 06/21/2016: HONOKA - SENRAN KAGURA DESTRUCTIBLE    http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-062116-honoka-senran-kagura/?p=1592778

 

Update 06/23/2016: KASUMI - ERZA FAIRY TAIL TRANSFORMATION  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-062316-kasumi-fairy-tail-transformation/?p=1595161

 

Update 07/07/2016: KOKORO - MIRAJANE FAIRY TAIL DESTRUCTIBLE  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-062316-kasumi-fairy-tail-transformation/?p=1605511

 

Update 07/10/2016: EIN - GRAY FAIRY TAIL DESTRUCTIBLE  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-070716-kokoro-fairy-tail-destructible/?p=1608947

 

Update 07/14/2016: NYOTENGU QUEEN DESTRUCTIBLE  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-071416-nyotengu-queen-destructible/?p=1612718

 

Update 07/19/2016: LISA DLCU 032 DESTRUCTIBLE   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-071916-lisa-dlcu-032-destructible/?p=1617557

 

Update 07/24/2016: AKIRA DEVIL JIN TRANSFORMATION    http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-072416-akira-devil-jin-transformation/?p=1621977

 

Update 07/30/2016: HONOKA LUCY FAIRY TAIL DESTRUCTIBLE   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-073016-honoka-fairy-tail-destructible/?p=1628416

 

Update 08/14/2016: CHRISTIE UNDERTAKER DESTRUCTIBLE   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-081416-christie-undertaker-destructible/?p=1643828

 

Update 09/04/2016: KAZUMI ERZA FAIRY TAIL - BUNNY GIRL   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-090416-kasumi-fairy-tail-bunny-girl/?p=1667615

 

Update 09/16/2016:  MARY FAIRY TAIL TRANSFORMATION  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-091616-marie-fairy-tail-transformation/?p=1680152

 

Update 09/18/2016:  MAI WEDDING COSTUME TRANSFORMATION  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-091816-mai-weeding-costume-transformation/?p=1681750

 

Update 09/28/2016:  SARAH LEATHER COAT DESTRUCTIBLE http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-092816-sara-leather-coat-destructible/?p=1691474

 

Update 10/01/2016:  HAYABUSA - KAZUYA TEKKEN DEVIL TRANSFOMATION  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-100116-hayabuza-kazuya-tekken-devil-transf/?p=1694062

 

Update 10/06/2016:   BAYMAN KING TEKKEN & NYOTENGU FINAL FANTASY BRIDE  (Not Destructible)  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-100116-hayabusa-kazuya-tekken-devil-transf/?p=1698951

 

Update 10/23/2016:  CHRISTIE - ATTACK ON TITAN TRANSFORMATION   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-102316-christie-attack-on-titan-transformation/?p=1714995

 

Update 11/18/2016:  HITOMI - GUST MASHUP DESTRUCTIBLE   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-111816-hitomi-gust-mashup-destructible/?p=1739502

 

Update 03/05/2016:  HONOKA - SUPERSONICO WEDDING (Not Destructible)    http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-destructible-transformable-clothes-update-111816-hitomi-gust-mashup-destructible/?p=1834929

 

Update 04/16/2016:  MILA - VANESSA (KOF) 3 VERSIONS http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61788-doa5lr-c3s4rfc-mods-destructible-not-destructible-clothes-update-041617-mila-as-vanessa-kof/?p=1874365

 

- Thanks to Harry Palmer for the nude mods

- Thanks to SaafRats for Honoka nude mod

 

O link do drive não funciona

 

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...