fallout 4 switch to desktop every hour, using ps4 controller + random loop loading screen till alt-tabbed

So just to elaborate my question:

Firstly, ever since i switch to ps4 controller my fallout 4 switches to desktop every hour, does that has something to do with windows power saving? because i know using ps4 controller is like staying idle.

Secondly, i get random loop loading screen from time to time and it can be resumed with alt-tab.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

So just to elaborate my question:

Firstly, ever since i switch to ps4 controller my fallout 4 switches to desktop every hour, does that has something to do with windows power saving? because i know using ps4 controller is like staying idle.

Secondly, i get random loop loading screen from time to time and it can be resumed with alt-tab.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Do you mean crash to desktop or does it just Alt+Tab as for your power settings maybe try balanced or high performance and see if that helps if not maybe check your drivers. and do you meet the minimum system requirements 

Hi, thanks for the reply. Its not a crash, just alt tab. interestingly it always happens when the clock hit 48minutes of any hour.

And my computer does meet the minimum system requirements.

Cheers.

Archived