Could i get some people to check my mods and tell me what i need to get or drop for the best experience.

So i need to clean out my mods and espically my sexy mods. Less because of space but more becasue of redundancy or just not having a good set up. Like right now i don't know what it is but there are a lot of times when the characters don't line up, which can be kind of annoying.

So i was wondering what are the must have mods. The ones for the most beautiful looking women, the ones with the best looking clothing, the ones that have the best sex animations (not just variety but accuracy), and the ones that are a must have for every NSFW Skyrim modder.

Though i thought maybe i already have it but in the junk of all my files its gotten lost. So i've included a list of all my sexy mods to look though.

So if anyone has any time to give me advice and maybe look though my mods i would love that. And thank you in advance.

http://pastebin.com/Ew2Njs5M

Something i always do is listing the mods you actively use and can't go without.

I'm sure you're not using all of them.

As for the good looking women.

I use:

No More Blocky Faces

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/?

SG Female Textures

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30/?

The Eyes Of Beauty

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13722/?

EDIT: Found out that you use these too. 

Yeah, i should probably just spend some time going though them and seeing which ones i like best. Since i have nothing better to do this weekend i may do that.

I'd have to agree with Comrade.  Get the essential list of what you can't go without (which includes what makes the mods work/requirements) and just add a few things for fun.  I try to stick with this rule for stability.  Everyone has their own tastes so it's hard to recommend with all that is available out there.  I'm the last person to give advice on beauty mods as I rarely am happy with a character I create.

I use UUNP body (seems most versatile to me), KS Hair, Mikan Eyes and Leyenda Skin.  I don't go all out as some do, who know what they're doing.  Good luck.

I'd have to agree with Comrade.  Get the essential list of what you can't go without (which includes what makes the mods work/requirements) and just add a few things for fun.  I try to stick with this rule for stability.  Everyone has their own tastes so it's hard to recommend with all that is available out there.  I'm the last person to give advice on beauty mods as I rarely am happy with a character I create.

I use UUNP body (seems most versatile to me), KS Hair, Mikan Eyes and Leyenda Skin.  I don't go all out as some do, who know what they're doing.  Good luck.

Thanks, and yeah i think cutting back to what i use/like the best would be good. Also have you ever been on r/NSFWskyrim over on reddit becasue i always figure they use some sort of after effects for most of their pictures. The models just look a lot better than anything i have ever been able to do.

Thanks, and yeah i think cutting back to what i use/like the best would be good. Also have you ever been on r/NSFWskyrim over on reddit becasue i always figure they use some sort of after effects for most of their pictures. The models just look a lot better than anything i have ever been able to do.

True, those all look better than they actually are.

Mostly because they take their time to find the best lighting and pose.

This is mine after about a year of fiddling.

post-173105-0-23410300-1462631320_thumb.jpg

Archived