Getting textures to work on new exported mesh?

tenzan

This is essentially my first original mesh in-game. Fixed a few things, now I mainly need to get the textures working.

Seems like the ones for SOS work, but my new ones for the underwear do not.

A few things wrong:

-SOS up/down function doesn't work, but HDT does

-seems to be missing GenBase bone in nifskope, which makes it so I can't add the schlong that way; at least I think

-textures not working (I slotted them in the purple gear things)

Weight painting I can fix on my own, but I don't want to do it until I'm sure everything else can function correctly. Is it possible to add SOS through nifskope, or is does it make more sense to export through blender? Something else is that after export from blender, I had two Scene Roots. I deleted the top one and that didn't seem to affect anything I'm aware of. Uploaded my file. Thanks for any help.

(In this pic, just replacing SOS as a test)

Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_05_07_2016_01_44_

BIKBOT4.nif

1. Number of uv sets is 4097. Should be 1. See NiNode -> NiTriShape -> NiTriShapeData -> BS Num UV Sets in Nifskope.
2. The texture paths are absolute. E:\skyrim\amods\ doesn't work. Place your texture folder inside Skyrim's texture folder and use textures\amods\ as the path instead.
3. BSLightingShaderProperty -> Skyrim Shader Type is set to Default, should probably be Environment Map.

I'd start with these.

1. Number of uv sets is 4097. Should be 1. See NiNode -> NiTriShape -> NiTriShapeData -> BS Num UV Sets in Nifskope.

2. The texture paths are absolute. E:\skyrim\amods\ doesn't work. Place your texture folder inside Skyrim's texture folder and use textures\amods\ as the path instead.

3. BSLightingShaderProperty -> Skyrim Shader Type is set to Default, should probably be Environment Map.

I'd start with these.

Just seems to crash after doing this.

Archived