3DSMax2017 & Zoom/Pan

Ashkandii

Why must this be such a pain.. ugh

Anyway, Im trying to use an Reference image in 3DSMax 2017 but when i add an image theres no "Lock Zoom/Pan" option anywhere and basically i cannot zoom onto the image which is pain

So i tried Rolling back viewport drivers to Legacy Direct3D, it has the option but still refuses to allow me to move the image or zoom into it.

What am I missing???

Why are you using 2017 ?? if you use it to export for any current game hosted here there is no export tools for 2017 it will be better to revert back to 2014 to 2010 unless it is for personal use not needing for any game then i doubt any one will be able to answer that since most are using only older version.

The only thing i could find:

As a Note: I discovered in my 3DS Max 2016 In viewport configuration if I select the 0> Use Files

I have a check box for Lock Zoom/Pan

maybe it is the same for 2017 ??

Why are you using 2017 ?? if you use it to export for any current game hosted here there is no export tools for 2017 it will be better to revert back to 2014 to 2010 unless it is for personal use not needing for any game then i doubt any one will be able to answer that since most are using only older version.

Only option the site gave me. 

As a Note: I discovered in my 3DS Max 2016 In viewport configuration if I select the 0> Use Files

I have a check box for Lock Zoom/Pan

maybe it is the same for 2017 ??

I already had the check box ticked for that option in 2017 but still didnt move the background image only reason i resorted to asking others.

Archived