SexTec (SexLab, SexOut, etc.) - Container thread

Thank you for your work on this, I'm confident it will turn out even better than the Skyrim equivalent.

I'd like to request that the former SL Aroused / SL Aroused Redux gets implemented into the actual framework - since a) you're tracking stats anyway, B) it's really easy to add a new AV for that so should take minimal time and c) eliminates a mod dependency.

I will implement the arousal stat into F4SS eventually and would much prefer it to be in the main framework to avoid any complications.

Keep up the good work!

In the original proposition (that you can see as contributor), Arousal was a part of the framework as plugin.

So the basic framework will provide only a basic "arousal" support. But a plugin can be developed to provide better support.

I'd just like the actual ActorValue to come with the framework. What the individual does with his mods to influence arousal growth or the like is none of my business -

I am pretty sure I will add this in the basic framework (asn basic plugin.) My only problem is that (today) it requires a cell scanning, and this is not yet possible using F4SE.

Yeah - I usually do the workaround with a cloak spell. But obviously that's a lot more performance intensive.

We will see. Cloakspells are possible in FO4. Maybe version 1 will use them.

Hello. Thank you for hard work, and I have a little silly question - where can find frameworks API? In future, when it be ready, I mean.

Sorry for my bad English :(

Hello.

APIs are not yet available because the framework is still in early stages.

As soon it will be in a shareable dev stage, I will put it available with a full GIT documentation.

But it will require time. Many items are just not working with f4SE support or valid animations.

Hello.

APIs are not yet available because the framework is still in early stages.

As soon it will be in a shareable dev stage, I will put it available with a full GIT documentation.

But it will require time. Many items are just not working with f4SE support or valid animations.

Ok. Thank you again. We'll be wait :)

Yeah - I usually do the workaround with a cloak spell. But obviously that's a lot more performance intensive.

We will see. Cloakspells are possible in FO4. Maybe version 1 will use them.

I know - I'm using one of them in F4 for the initialization of all actors around the player.

Should work absolutely fine and performance impact is 0 - it could only become tricky once many different mods start using them - so if you could find a better system, I'll gladly use it.

0sex? sexout?

We think there must be completely new way for doing things in Fallout 4.
Just make all activities based on custom workplaces (furniture) added in settlements.

So you can make some workplace (beds) for whores, pilons for stripping, maybe other furniture with custom animation of "sleep".
That also would make settlements more playable and profitable.

Right now we have problems already with human skeletons and animations.

Too early for the creatures.

But one day they will be done.

i'm amazed at how many people take for granted all time, energy, and most importantly, brain power that made sexlab (and mods) possible. FNIS, SKSE, SkyUI and any i forgot to name - alot of smart people made it happen and some people seem to think it was easy

smart people also tend to have jobs that take alot of time so sometimes things slow down. even worse is that fallout being 64 bit pushes things back to square one because all the file format and other changes

TL:DR IT"S NOT GONNA HAPPEN OVER NIGHT PEEPS

0sex? sexout?

We think there must be completely new way for doing things in Fallout 4.

Just make all activities based on custom workplaces (furniture) added in settlements.

So you can make some workplace (beds) for whores, pilons for stripping, maybe other furniture with custom animation of "sleep".

That also would make settlements more playable and profitable.

I suspect the developers are not keen on going through every piece of furniture to attach suitable animations to them, but will enable some "hooks" for other modders to attach their created/modded furniture to the framework instead. Though they will probably enable the standard vanilla beds by default, which other modders can then use as an example, to learn how to make the proper calls to the api, how offsets work, etcetera.

Just curious, do you guys have any idea at this early stage of what can be ported over from skyrim?

Most art resource can be reused I think. Texture could be directly ported to FO4 since we use an UV standard of cbbe. Sound just need some convert. Poses and animations will need a lot of time but worth doing it

Coding part is another thing

Just curious, do you guys have any idea at this early stage of what can be ported over from skyrim?

Technically nothing.

Also because porting vanilla item from another game (also if both are from Bethesda) is against the "CK Agreement" you sign when you download CK.

About the SL code? Probably nothing, except the experience done building it.

Hey, I've given it some thought. I quickly slapped out how the normal companion chat works, and I also slapped together a suggestion on how a potential companion chat could be modded?

Idk if this helps at all, probably not, but it's an idea. If not modding companion chat maybe only the bed could be modded.

post-1188133-0-51262300-1463100987_thumb.png

post-1188133-0-87986000-1463101100_thumb.png

Hmm, yeah, that's another issue not just with ST but with Fallout 4 mods in general: conversation options.

You're probably going to have a clusterfuck of conflicts if you do nested conversation options beyond what the vanilla system does because of it being limited to showing only 4 options at most at one time. I don't know what Bethesda were smoking when they came up with that.

Althought it's not strictly a ST issue has the team thought about any potential solutions to that, maybe switching to a conversation list with more than 4 options similar to what we had in Skyrim?

Maybe the sex system should restrict certain poses to certsin world objects.

Example:

Everywhere: doggy, kneeling blowjob, kneeling handjob

Chairs: kneeling or standing HJ /BJs, riding cowgirl, arched back doggy

Beds: everything

Walls: standing sex animations

Windows or holes in the walls: character can give ghouls bj/hj

Tables/counters/bars: missionary animations, table standing animations

Most important: intercourse should minimize AP bar, which means that too much intercourse will not only be dangerous, but will also result in a cooldown in which HP is drained during intercourse and weeker attacks (both these effects lets say after AP bar has been minimized to under 50%).

Advantage of intercourse: should make enemy and all ememies watching weeker -> easier kills after intercourse..

Archived