Mod Ideas (Post em or help me make em)

Post your mod ideas here!

So you know I'm serious, I'm the creator of Sickotiks Lore Friendly Overhaul or whatever the hell I called it. With some help, I could make these ideas into some killer mods.

I've got 27 mod ideas that do not exist and need to. I'm learning the creation kit and all the relative programs for creating mods but it's a massive process as you know. Texture mods are easy. Past that, it's much more complicated for me. So I figured I'd post all my ideas here, even though I'm working on a few of them myself. Because I don't care who makes them, I just want them made. And most are far beyond my level of understanding. But if some of you want to help and like me only have basic knowledge of creating mods, maybe we could work together to create these.

(I removed some because I'm making them)

FALLOUT 4 MOD IDEAS

1. Marcy Longs' PTSD finally causes her to flip out and attack the settlement. She obviously must be killed. A very short but satisfying quest mod.

3. Settlers stick to beds. Using the Named Settlers mod, beds label as their name as well.

4. More Vendors like Oil, Cement... A factory that makes the shipments. One you can visit on the map for permanent shipments. Or you can order a supply line of them direct to your settlement for a fee.

5. Join Raiders Instead of Preston at the beginning. You take them to Sanctuary afterwards and Preston becomes a non essential enemy.

It's a Sad Raider storyline. They just want to survive and you can't trust anyone so that's why they kill people to loot.

6. Robot Racetrack quest to meet the slave robots that want to be free. Kind of a sad Pinocchio story.

7. Illuminati Started the war. They have an underground bunker. You find the quest giver at Diamond City telling you he's seen a Time Travel Device. You follow him to a door, he tells you to enter. It locks behind you. Now you have to fight off the raiders. You see through a window into a room. Your only way out is to fall down the shaft landing on the beams, till you get to a cave and underground river. You meet someone who says there's no getting out. It's a maze filled with traps and enemies. They run off and die. You make it through and defeat a guard who was looking to make sure you were dead and he has a key to the inside which is the peasant level of the illuminati a underground bunker. Robed Illuminati with masks like that Tom Cruise movie. Guards wear suits with new tech weaponry. Audio recordings on terminals that play hidden room recordings of Illuminati plots. The Terminal Tapes as they're called, were left by the last spy. He didn't make it. You have to hack the terminal. The final boss is an alien hybrid. Illuminati themed stuff. New meshes and textures. Martians are the illuminati blood lines. The rest of us are regular non hybrid humans. The aliens are using the illuminati alien hybrids to destroy the ozone enough to lose enough magnetism that they can create a portal to the 4th dimension. HUGE QUEST MOD!!!!

8. Clothing Store with leather and sewing equipment. Put all worthy custom clothing in it and repackage it after getting mod authors to allow us use of their clothing mods.

17. Custom Weapon store like the above mod.

19. Hills Have Eyes Mutant Family quest mod.

20. Strip Club with...

Poles, Drug Addicts, Lapdances,

Hookers

22. Head shots are deadly

23. Fallout Shelter mod... Just like the app.

24. Pregnancy Repopulation

25. Random sex busy mats

26. Send Settlers to Wasteland like Fallout Shelter

27. More build menus. More specific item categories using both settlement addition mods and Snap N Build

Post yours or hit me up to help make these if you like any!

I'm guessing #30 will get a lot of support :)

Nice work with the overhaul mod, BTW.

1. Marcy Longs' PTSD finally causes her to flip out and attack the settlement. She obviously must be killed. A very short but satisfying quest mod.

I just tended to dress her in something demeaning. Though I'd have welcomed a ball-gag mod if it enforced silence.

4. More Vendors like Oil, Cement... A factory that makes the shipments. One you can visit on the map for permanent shipments. Or you can order a supply line of them direct to your settlement for a fee.

Sounds like it might make things a bit easy, although I suppose the price could balance that a bit. The big settlement builders will like it.

5. Join Raiders Instead of Preston at the beginning. You take them to Sanctuary afterwards and Preston becomes a non essential enemy.
It's a Sad Raider storyline. They just want to survive and you can't trust anyone so that's why they kill people to loot.

Probably a lot of work to modify or replace main quest elements (not a bad idea in itself) and runs the risk of ending up fighting against the game AI throughout as it assumes that you're friendly to the minutemen and hostile to raiders. I suppose careful attention to faction relationships will help.

6. Robot Racetrack quest to meet the slave robots that want to be free. Kind of a sad Pinocchio story.

Sounds like a worthy endeavor :)

19. Hills Have Eyes Mutant Family quest mod.

Sounds like fun to me :)

20. Strip Club with...
Poles, Drug Addicts, Lapdances,
Hookers

What's not to like? :D

25. Random sex busy mats

I did something like that for Skyrim, just for the exercise. Had a radiant quest trigger on a timer, snag the nearest suitable adults and have them converge on the mat. When they both get close enough they can get it on. Better if you can make them into proper furniture and let the settler AI do the work for you. Not sure how you'd handle two-actor furniture though. On the other hand, the downside of a radiant quest is that it needs to be able to handle multiple mats, and a lot of these in a settlement is probably going to lag things something terrible. Getting them to be usable by the player and still usable by random settler pairs might be a challenge.

Just some thoughts anyway.

Maybe a male mat and a seperate female mat per position? But both mats come as a single mat in the build menu. NPCs would have to set to a height of 1 or something but I think most NPCs are already. They're all human so it should work easier than say, SexLab for Skyrim. But that's outside my abilities.

I could be wrong but I think the Raider Main Quest would only need, obviously the quest chain and new voiced characters, but I think in the Creation Kit we could simply go through EVERY actor and put a line of script that swaps their current faction settings.

I don't know.

I'm building a Radio Station quest mod at the moment. New Faction. 2 new followers. All voiced. Good story line. Voiced radio too. Should be done in... What time is it? Oh, I should be done by like,,, 2019 or so.

Also you said #30?

You mean #27?

And thanks! Worked hard on that overhaul. LoL

Maybe a male mat and a seperate female mat per position? But both mats come as a single mat in the build menu. NPCs would have to set to a height of 1 or something but I think most NPCs are already. They're all human so it should work easier than say, SexLab for Skyrim. But that's outside my abilities.

Or maybe add an OnActivate handler to the mat. Whenever a settler uses it, trigger a radiant to find a partner for them. That would work for the player as well with a little tweakage.

I could be wrong but I think the Raider Main Quest would only need, obviously the quest chain and new voiced characters, but I think in the Creation Kit we could simply go through EVERY actor and put a line of script that swaps their current faction settings.

Getting most of them isn't so hard. It's finding the edge cases where someone has to be a particular faction for a quest to trigger, or where factions get changed by scripts. The devil is in the details/

Also you said #30?

You mean #27?

Whoops! Should have been #20.

Oh yes, that one will be made by someone I'm certain.

I also want an Arena Betting Menu system. With working script to actually make good caps. Would be difficult to assign all the variables. Like pay out percentages. Obviously betting on a Deathclaw > Human is going to net a win everytime so there'd have to be a good risk to payout system.

And valid points on the aforementioned mods.

Oh yes, that one will be made by someone I'm certain.

I also want an Arena Betting Menu system. With working script to actually make good caps. Would be difficult to assign all the variables. Like pay out percentages. Obviously betting on a Deathclaw > Human is going to net a win everytime so there'd have to be a good risk to payout system.

And valid points on the aforementioned mods.

Stick someone like Joshua Graham in that pit and I'd bet on him or whoever :3

Ooo, maybe have a special adult version where said deathclaw MMFs the female contender? Or whatever species.

I bet someone could port the portion of New Vegas needed to put the gambling tables in Fo4.

I'm currently building the map for a massive Enclave/Illuminati quest mod with new followers, enemies, location, voiced radio station, and possibly new armor and weapons if I can find someone who could make wearable robes, masks, energy guns etc...

I'm messing around with the CK v2 it's quite fun, it has been well improved comparing to the CK v1.

I'm messing with the player's defeat scenarios, making them essential and starting radiant quests for particular oponents, it would make a really cool mod for the survival mode with punishing after defeat and not only a simple death that force you to reload an already old save, unfortunately the camera becomes crazy when the player enters the bleedout state, hope I'll be able to find a workaround to this, BUT the fade to black function works this time around so it won't be a problem to add quests after defeat after a fade to black. :)

And I'm particulary interested in the intimidation perk, that perk is so fun I'm glad they made it.

Already noticed some flaws in its script tho, here's what determine if you success pacifying an enemy (beast of human):

if utility.randomFloat(0.0, 100.0) + perkBonus < pacifyChance.getValue()

So here the perkBonus represents the Black Widow or Lady Killer perks depending on the gender of the target, the base chance of pacifying a NPC is 40% (pacifyChance globalvalue) and the bonus perk is supposed to add 10% chance, but in this case it adds up to the RNG number so you actually have -10% chance to pacify the opposite gender when you have the bonus perk... the perkBonus should be negative or it would need to substract the bonusPerk value instead of adding it but it's not.

Anyways, it's a freaking fun perk that allows a lot (when pacified there is no dialogues, we could easily add some dialogues to tie them up, adding them to you settlements as prisoners or convince them to be settlers with a line of dialogue using persuation/charisma (the last one should be in the game already honestly)

it's a shame it's only a lvl 50 and 10 charisma perk... It needs to be redone and working 100% of the time from behind while stealth and on sleeping people, the fact that a NPC can resist the intimidation in their sleep is idiotic.

Archived