Alternative ways of improving lighting

Kpnut

So since I recently decided to reinstall New Vegas and start uploading screenshots again I need to find mods that improve lighting (so that characters don't look like absolute dogshite half the time) however I can't use an ENB (for some reason they've stopped working for my New Vegas) and the mods I've tried already aren't giving me the effects I want (Nevada skies and realistic lighting) so yeah I need something that isn't an ENB but improves lighting so that characters don't look absolutely dogshit.

Guest endgameaddiction

You can try using a SwetFX as an alternative in conjunction with imaginator.Slap a weather mod with that and you can probably tone down that saturation so the character isn't that glowing hideous orange like the default game.

You can try using a SwetFX as an alternative in conjunction with imaginator.Slap a weather mod with that and you can probably tone down that saturation so the character isn't that glowing hideous orange like the default game.

It's not the hideous orange glow that's the problem (I got rid of that) it's that the character looks like complete dogshit 50% of the time no matter what I do, I've spent the last two days fiddling with imaginator (not touching the tints though) and nothing is working.

Archived