I had a lot of trouble getting wWillow & Kirina Refs to work, the REF is actually the "InworldREF" not the NPC list ref.

Have a look in SexoutSCR0Main script in SCR for how to set up Willow or Kirina.

if (IsModLoaded "NVWillow.esp")
			Set iHasWillow to GetModIndex "NVWillow.esp"
			Set SexoutSQVAR.iHasWillow to iHasWillow
			Set rZWillow to BuildRef iHasWillow 32353
			Set SexoutSQVAR.rZWillowREF to rZWillow
			ListAddForm SexoutSLActorDataPossibleCompanions rZWillow
			DebugPrint "SCR1Main: Willow Added %6.0f, %n" iHasWillow rZWillow
		else
			Set iHasWillow to 0
			Set SexoutSQVAR.iHasWillow to 0
			Set rZWillow to 0
			Set SexoutSQVAR.rZWillowREF to 0
		endif

I had a lot of trouble getting wWillow & Kirina Refs to work' date=' the REF is actually the "InworldREF" not the NPC list ref.

Have a look in SexoutSCR0Main script in SCR for how to set up Willow or Kirina.

if (IsModLoaded "NVWillow.esp")
			Set iHasWillow to GetModIndex "NVWillow.esp"
			Set SexoutSQVAR.iHasWillow to iHasWillow
			Set rZWillow to BuildRef iHasWillow 32353
			Set SexoutSQVAR.rZWillowREF to rZWillow
			ListAddForm SexoutSLActorDataPossibleCompanions rZWillow
			DebugPrint "SCR1Main: Willow Added %6.0f, %n" iHasWillow rZWillow
		else
			Set iHasWillow to 0
			Set SexoutSQVAR.iHasWillow to 0
			Set rZWillow to 0
			Set SexoutSQVAR.rZWillowREF to 0
		endif

[/quote']

Ok now is this something that can be written in in the script itself, or does it have to be done with another script outside his dialogue option that runs the sex script after the dialogue ends?

All that is unecessary because you're using NVWillow as a master. You only need all that buildref stuff if you're NOT referencing the plugin directly.

EDIT: Since you're updating it anyway, you should consider switching the Sexout calls to the newer versions.

RexREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
RexREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" RexREF
RexREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" WillowREF
RexREF.CIOS SexoutBegin

Do you mean this code? Thats the example code given in the API post using CraigBoone but i changed it to rex and willow as nessicary.

i havent changed anything yet, i just copied that out of http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8982 that thread and posted it here. i want to make sure that the default way works before i go changing the calls.. Since i dont really know what im doing.

ATM i just got Wrye Flash installed and open, took NVWillow.esp copyed to .esm

opened GECK loaded

FalloutNV.esm

Sexout.esm

NVWillow.esm

SexoutRexWillow.esp (active)

and am setting the condition to target the WillowREF generated by the NVWillow.esm

then im going to save it, go into WyreFLash again and try to figure out how to change the target master from NVWillow.esm to .esp.

Delete the NVWIllow.esm and then try loading the game and see what happens

HOLY JEBUS.

It worked. OMG it worked.. im on Cloud 9 now..

Ok now Do i really need to update the calls, or can i leave them as is for now and try to fix it later?

Im a little leery of changing the calls because i dont wanna go through that hastle again (Though it wasnt that hard really).

Since its working

If i dont need to update them, im just going to upload the new SexoutRexWillow.esp so others can have the working one.

OK

For anyone who wants, here is the fixed version of SexoutRexWillow.esp that correctly targets and ref's willow.

AND it fixes the issue of the dialogue not exiting when selecting rex to fuck willow.

I will, at a future point, fix the calls. After i get my thrill of watching willow and rex get it on *que bow chica wow wow music*

For referance with the above code snippit in post 32, what woudl be the code line to add to force it to be vaginal sex (since thats how the original mod author wrote the encounters, i dont want to take that away from it)

Im a scripting noob and im still learning the very very very VERY basics, so much so that i can barley read what the old code is making it do, let alone decipher the new code.

SexoutRexWillow.esp

BTW, if anyone else who uses willow can try this out and make sure that it is indeed working for them and their load order.

Just cause it worked for me, ide like to make sure it works for others as well.

It does require you to at least do the first of willows quest to get her to follow you, and doing the kings stuff to get rex as a companion.

Thats something im not sure about. depending on what sort (if any) Multi-companion mod, and how you released her, the game may think you still have her as a companion.

All i can think is, If she was not the original "First companion" that they game may not have recognized her as an offical companion, and thus when you released her, it didnt uncompanion her as well..

and thus the game still thinks shes around and would offer that line for rex.

Im on a new save and havent even met cass yet, let alone gotten her as a companion, so the line doesnt appear.

I didnt alter the code for Cass, Veronica or Sunny though.

So the line shouldnt even appear because the condition of "GetInSameCell" fails, and thus shouldnt display the dialogue option.

But like i said, it coudl be a corrupt part of your save thats still registering her around.

• 3 weeks later...

If you mean automatically? No, this mod doesn't do that.

It only gives him the dialogue options to command him to do it. It also only works on the companions, Cass, Veronica, Sunny (and Willow if you use that version from page 4, but you HAVE to have the willow mod to use that one or it will cause CTDs)

This mod also does not give him any interaction with a female PC courtier.

To do that you need the Sexout Companions mod from here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6192

This one gives the option for him to have sex with the female courtier, once per day.

The other option is to use the Rape Game mod here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7456

this one will let you make rex rape the female PC courtier.

The difference is Companions will be consensual sex, the second will be rape.

The Brutal Rapers mod could be used to create a fake automatic sex by turning on stalkers, but this is also going to open up for anyone and anything to stalk the PC and companions, not just rex

I wonder if Rex can autonomously have sex with female PC or companions?

I finally able to recruit him' date=' and try to have sex with him thru the dialog, but I never see him autonomously have sex with my female companions and PC.

[/quote']

I am not sure what you mean. Last time I played more then testing (late spring) There was no "wanna have sex" type greeting for him, and he would not stalk regardless of settings. There has been some list shuffling since then.

Of course Sexout Rex works fine.

Rape game is not automatic no, Pressing the comma button forces the target to rape the PC. Nothing more, nothing less.

the ONLY automatic anything in the plugins to my knowledge, is the Brutal Rapers mod (Via Combat Rape or Stalkers), and the Tryouts Working Girl mod (which is prostitution in Atomic Wrangler or Gommorah)

Since it seams your looking for something to make Rex automaticly have sex with the companions without you having to do or press anything. I can shorten your search.

There is not a mod that does it. It just doesnt exist yet.

Talk about SexoutRexWillow. The working RexWillow mod should be put in the first page........I fall into the trap! Btw, the Rex-Willow interaction work fine now.

I have an idea about the Rex-Willow dialog, like:

Go and fuck Willow, she has some biscuits for you!

(I think everyone who played Willow know she loves dog and has a lot of dog biscuit in her inventory.)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...