Couple bugs I found:

If you click on an NPC too many times, the camera gets stuck to the NPC, you're still able to move but with a big belly.

I'm using this mod to give my Argonians the required bodymod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62574/? But it has a strange bug. When I devour someone, the belly textures are fucked up: post-991967-0-53918100-1462642705_thumb.jpg post-991967-0-01530200-1462642712_thumb.jpg

You can eat ghosts. Nuff said.

I hope you don't mind me posting bugs on your post. I hope you take it as critical feedback.

From time to time my character swallows someone, but they will not die. I try to vomit them up, but it says "no live prey in stomach" Thus im stuck with a massive belly that never goes away. The only option is to reload a previous save. Help!?

From time to time my character swallows someone, but they will not die. I try to vomit them up, but it says "no live prey in stomach" Thus im stuck with a massive belly that never goes away. The only option is to reload a previous save. Help!?

Is the belly smooth? Have you checked the digestion time? Have you tried using the Rapid digestion spell?

Is the belly smooth? Have you checked the digestion time? Have you tried using the Rapid digestion spell?

Yes, nothing helps. Its like the prey escaped when I swallowed him/her and left me with the process.

No the belly is not smooth, its stuck at the part where the prey is alive

Yes, nothing helps. Its like the prey escaped when I swallowed him/her and left me with the process.

Try eating and regurgiating an NPC, see if that fixes the problem.

Im unable to regurigate, the ability won't activate.

I meant have you tried swallowing another NPC with your belly? Are you unabe to do that?

I meant have you tried swallowing another NPC with your belly? Are you unabe to do that?

That is what im saying. Im able to swallow NPCs, but they wont die because they dissapear from the belly. This happens on my normal save. If i create a new save it does not happen. The thing is that im level 99 on my main char and ive done so much. Reeealy don't want to restart. Another problem is that my main char can't be digested either. Its reeealy buggy. Now that im writing this I think il just start anew with some vore girl action. sad tho. T_T

I see, however in the videos he posted the PC's belly never spazzed out. Mine start flying around the body like I was standing in a tornado and my belly was a baloon. Hmmmm.

Try the HDT in the most recent mod pack. I've spent some more time editing the belly and have mostly ironed out the spasm.

Does the mod include its own bodytype, or can I just use my CBBE/CBBE Manga body?

Devourment was made with CBBE as a base, so CBBE MANGA works great too, I used Manga exclusively for almost 2 years in the past lol. It's a great body with many custom conversions.

Does the mod include its own bodytype, or can I just use my CBBE/CBBE Manga body?

I use normal CBBE, the mod comes with an awesome skeleton, not a body. I guess ou can use whatever body that is of the CBBE class, but the normal one is preferred.

So I'll just have to disable XPMSE. Can the mod be installed via NMM?

I use normal CBBE, the mod comes with an awesome skeleton, not a body. I guess ou can use whatever body that is of the CBBE class, but the normal one is preferred.

Devourment requires XPMSE. The normal CBBE mod uses XPMS which is a much less flexible version. I've changed the body I use to an optional folder because people were complaining about it replacing whatever they were currently using. XPMSE is the most compatible skeleton around.

Would it be possible to use the belly node/infaltion framework rarther than adding a new belly mesh?

Redblue322 made an addon called Expanded breast belly butt or EBBB, which is a devourment .7 addon that uses a ninode bonescaling system like a pregnant mod. However it's even more buggy then .65 and breaks several features such as npc preds, and automatic timescale digestion. Also, unless your using PSB, the belly will look like low poly crap.

I don't use it as I can't justify losing the features I've come to like for something that doesn't look as good in my opinion. But it is out there, Search the Eka Portal vore game thread.

Couple bugs I found:

If you click on an NPC too many times, the camera gets stuck to the NPC, you're still able to move but with a big belly.

I'm using this mod to give my Argonians the required bodymod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62574/? But it has a strange bug. When I devour someone, the belly textures are fucked up: attachicon.gif 20160507200658_1.jpg attachicon.gif 20160507200651_1.jpg

I hope you don't mind me posting bugs on your post. I hope you take it as critical feedback.

Never heard of the camera one before, care to explain more?

Argonians never got a proper belly texture created, the guy who made them didn't care for lizard people it seems lol. Apparently it's not to difficult to create according to Gat, but I'm not very fond of argonians myself, and I know there are some pretty sexy skins for them.

The Ghost thing has been around for years, ghosts are nord on the code level, they just glow in the dark instead and have a different faction.

Ultimately, the only thing I've edited in this mod is audio. I did not create this mod, and the owner has long since abandoned it, I'm just making the content available for others. Devourment is a VERY messy mod, though still very impressive.

You got script clog or incompatibility that is clashing with the devourment scripts resulting in this bug. Too many Heavy script mods can cause this to happen, it's basically the papyrus engine bottle-necking because it's clogged with scripts. Try removing some heavy script mods if you arn't using them actively.

That is what im saying. Im able to swallow NPCs, but they wont die because they dissapear from the belly. This happens on my normal save. If i create a new save it does not happen. The thing is that im level 99 on my main char and ive done so much. Reeealy don't want to restart. Another problem is that my main char can't be digested either. Its reeealy buggy. Now that im writing this I think il just start anew with some vore girl action. sad tho. T_T

If you get to the point where your save is doing that, the save is corrupt. There is something on your setup that is thick with scripts which is causing a confliction or script clog. The fact that it works on a new game means such, I would try running a save game script cleaner on your save.

Ultimately, script heavy mods like devourment are always unsafe things. You MUST make backups or your just asking to get shot in the foot.

It's a real shame the dev has abandoned this mod. It is really fun to play with, although the code is not optimized in the slightest (see: wait 1 minute blocking an enemy attack, spamming Swallow, hoping it would finally work). I would really like to have a belly texture for Orcs, Khajits and Argonians. Too bad I have zero skill in modding.

I see, however in the videos he posted the PC's belly never spazzed out. Mine start flying around the body like I was standing in a tornado and my belly was a baloon. Hmmmm.

Try the HDT in the most recent mod pack. I've spent some more time editing the belly and have mostly ironed out the spasm.

Devourment was made with CBBE as a base, so CBBE MANGA works great too, I used Manga exclusively for almost 2 years in the past lol. It's a great body with many custom conversions.

Devourment requires XPMSE. The normal CBBE mod uses XPMS which is a much less flexible version. I've changed the body I use to an optional folder because people were complaining about it replacing whatever they were currently using. XPMSE is the most compatible skeleton around.

Would it be possible to use the belly node/infaltion framework rarther than adding a new belly mesh?

Redblue322 made an addon called Expanded breast belly butt or EBBB, which is a devourment .7 addon that uses a ninode bonescaling system like a pregnant mod. However it's even more buggy then .65 and breaks several features such as npc preds, and automatic timescale digestion. Also, unless your using PSB, the belly will look like low poly crap.

I don't use it as I can't justify losing the features I've come to like for something that doesn't look as good in my opinion. But it is out there, Search the Eka Portal vore game thread.

Couple bugs I found:

I'm using this mod to give my Argonians the required bodymod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62574/? But it has a strange bug. When I devour someone, the belly textures are fucked up: attachicon.gif20160507200658_1.jpg attachicon.gif20160507200651_1.jpg

Never heard of the camera one before, care to explain more?

Argonians never got a proper belly texture created, the guy who made them didn't care for lizard people it seems lol. Apparently it's not to difficult to create according to Gat, but I'm not very fond of argonians myself, and I know there are some pretty sexy skins for them.

The Ghost thing has been around for years, ghosts are nord on the code level, they just glow in the dark instead and have a different faction.

Ultimately, the only thing I've edited in this mod is audio. I did not create this mod, and the owner has long since abandoned it, I'm just making the content available for others. Devourment is a VERY messy mod, though still very impressive.

You got script clog or incompatibility that is clashing with the devourment scripts resulting in this bug. Too many Heavy script mods can cause this to happen, it's basically the papyrus engine bottle-necking because it's clogged with scripts. Try removing some heavy script mods if you arn't using them actively.

If you get to the point where your save is doing that, the save is corrupt. There is something on your setup that is thick with scripts which is causing a confliction or script clog. The fact that it works on a new game means such, I would try running a save game script cleaner on your save.

Ultimately, script heavy mods like devourment are always unsafe things. You MUST make backups or your just asking to get shot in the foot.

The camera bug happens when Swallow doesn't work, but activates on an NPC multiple times. The camera is stuck in third person view, as if they have swallowed you, even though they are male. Another bug is when your camera gets flung high up in the sky, and you're unable to look down or descend.

Okay, I've run into a new problem. I can't seem to find a link to the Edible Animals mod. I tried looking on the Knowledge Resource thread, but the links they provide just go to the host sites' home pages.

There's links for that one on the most recent page of the Devourment Knowledge Resource. http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38324&start=640

It's a real shame the dev has abandoned this mod. It is really fun to play with, although the code is not optimized in the slightest (see: wait 1 minute blocking an enemy attack, spamming Swallow, hoping it would finally work). I would really like to have a belly texture for Orcs, Khajits and Argonians. Too bad I have zero skill in modding.

The camera bug happens when Swallow doesn't work, but activates on an NPC multiple times. The camera is stuck in third person view, as if they have swallowed you, even though they are male. Another bug is when your camera gets flung high up in the sky, and you're unable to look down or descend.

If your experiencing script delay, unfortunately it's the actual engine and your hardware bottle-necked with papyrus script clog. It's nearly instant for me, they hardly have time to say anything before disappearing...

Try disabling other heavy script mods and see what happens, you can also try changing optimizing the papyrus settings in your skyrim.ini to run more mods effectively.

Khajiit has a belly texture though its kind of low quality.

I dunno about the camera flying high bug, but I do know about it being stuck in third person sometimes. Has something to do with vanilla and custom camera. Don't know a fix, npc rarely manage to get me even with their swallow chance at 60%.

You can try using the console commands "tfc" for a free look cam, and you can also take control of another npc actor using the "tc" command with the npc selected.

Okay, I've run into a new problem. I can't seem to find a link to the Edible Animals mod. I tried looking on the Knowledge Resource thread, but the links they provide just go to the host sites' home pages.

There's links for that one on the most recent page of the Devourment Knowledge Resource. http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38324&start=640

If your experiencing script delay, unfortunately it's the actual engine and your hardware bottle-necked with papyrus script clog. It's nearly instant for me, they hardly have time to say anything before disappearing...

Try disabling other heavy script mods and see what happens, you can also try changing optimizing the papyrus settings in your skyrim.ini to run more mods effectively.

Khajiit has a belly texture though its kind of low quality.

I dunno about the camera flying high bug, but I do know about it being stuck in third person sometimes. Has something to do with vanilla and custom camera. Don't know a fix, npc rarely manage to get me even with their swallow chance at 60%.

You can try using the console commands "tfc" for a free look cam, and you can also take control of another npc actor using the "tc" command with the npc selected.

Well the camera bug can happen with male non-hostile NPCs. I've also never been devoured by an enemy, so I haven't gotten a chance to try the "Continue playing after digestion" option in the MCM menu. It's probably going to take a while until that happens, my Skyrim files are so fucked, I can't even launch the game in vanilla. Devourment did something to a bunch of important files.

This is interesting, good job. =)

Lovers Lab has nearly accounted for the majority of my fetishes in Skyrim.

k.okkim, if vanilla isn't loading at all, try renaming your interface folder, rebuild the cache and then see if it works. A CTD before the main menu is generally UI or esp/esm issue.

k.okkim, if vanilla isn't loading at all, try renaming your interface folder, rebuild the cache and then see if it works. A CTD before the main menu is generally UI or esp/esm issue.

A lot of my early saves are quite damaged, so I'm afraid I might have to open some earlier character saves. Luckily the charater I used the most with Devourment was just a level 14 one.

just popping by to say i had a funny moment when when i cast a shock cloak and ended up getting eaten......
so i pressed G and teleported next to the person who ate me......
she started taking shock damage until she died freeing me and turning her into a pile of ash from shocks effects.

that's totally fair right? i mean she did just eat a living bolt of lighting? you try eating a battery and see how well it turns out.....

please don't

A lot of my early saves are quite damaged, so I'm afraid I might have to open some earlier character saves. Luckily the charater I used the most with Devourment was just a level 14 one.

as for the save and corruption of saves.......eventually it just happens and you gotta swal-....erm..........give up on your pride on that save and start again.....it sucks i know but sometimes its just better to start again.

I thought skyrim crashing before the main menu means the user is missing some mod files or esps?

if thats the case i'd use TES5Edit and check what mods im missing

Im curius on wich files im supposed to overwrite during the installation. If I overwrite all of them I get messages saying i have outdated NIOverride etc. If I don't overinde anything i don't get belly physics.

If im able to get physics then the belly starts spazzing like crazy from time to time.

Love this mod soo much btw!!!! <3

Had a similar problem earlier, found a workaround by installing the latest version of Fill Her Up. It seems to contain a compatible/up to date version of NiO.

Okay, now for some reason I seem to be having this problem and my previous solution isn't working. Attempts to reinstall NiO or XPMSE from scratch don't seem to be working either.

Im curius on wich files im supposed to overwrite during the installation. If I overwrite all of them I get messages saying i have outdated NIOverride etc. If I don't overinde anything i don't get belly physics.

If im able to get physics then the belly starts spazzing like crazy from time to time.

Had a similar problem earlier, found a workaround by installing the latest version of Fill Her Up. It seems to contain a compatible/up to date version of NiO.

Okay, now for some reason I seem to be having this problem and my previous solution isn't working. Attempts to reinstall NiO or XPMSE from scratch don't seem to be working either.

For me all is gold now, the belly rarely spazzes out anymore. Perhaps 1-3 times in an hour (irl 60 minutes) and all swallow and vomiting is perf. Im running XPMSE-Devourement-Milk Mod Economy in that order of mods priority and I get both belly and milk physics! Awesome

Make backups of your saves. I did not make this mod and the owner has long since abandoned it, you must use this at your own risk.

There is a way to manually remove the stuck belly mesh with no live prey, but it requires several console commands and you have to do it each time.

A bat file for it would probably be a better way, someone was talking about it in a recent post in the devourment update thread on eka's portal.

The HDT in the 4.27 Pack is kind of buggy, there a 4.29 fix on the blog. It's still very much a work in progress. NiO and XPMSE have nothing to do with fixing that belly spasm hdt. That's a result of not having setup angular damping on the HDT belly. The 4.29 has angular damping but I need to fine tune it more when I get time.

The hdt in the pack is kind of fragile right now, try not to make sharp movements like instant 180 turns by spamming a d keys etc. It's also made with large assets in mind and will seem exaggerated on moderate-small sizers.

For me all is gold now, the belly rarely spazzes out anymore. Perhaps 1-3 times in an hour (irl 60 minutes) and all swallow and vomiting is perf. Im running XPMSE-Devourement-Milk Mod Economy in that order of mods priority and I get both belly and milk physics! Awesome

Nice!

If the belly does spaz out, you can reset it pretty easily by drawing a weapon, doing a backflip, anything that turns or bends the back really. It's basically the hdt calculations thinking the belly is getting stuck behind the back. The butt cheeks an entirely different story tho, I dunno how to fix that one if it spasms aside from reloading.

To All: I can finally work on my next video, I've managed to get around my recording software problem, after 7 other programs failed in one way or another, dxtory triumphed with lagarith lossless audio codec.

Also, Redblue322 and Gat have begun working on the devourment equivalent vore mod for Fallout 4. It will be some time though, SKSE is needed and geck is still in beta.

But they already have belly models and a working vore gun that more or less teleports npc to a hidden cell and plays a swallowing sound hahaha.

Curious im not really fan of the realistic needs and diseases (or used to be) but changed to ineed and im just wondering has any1 tested or does it work with the devourment vore ?

Well if the mod is mandatory to get Devourment to work, it has to. I've used it alongside with Devourment, and nothing seems to be conflicting. It's a shame devouring someone doesn't make you feel glutted (or doesn't decrease your hunger at all).

Curious im not really fan of the realistic needs and diseases (or used to be) but changed to ineed and im just wondering has any1 tested or does it work with the devourment vore ?

Well if the mod is mandatory to get Devourment to work, it has to. I've used it alongside with Devourment, and nothing seems to be conflicting. It's a shame devouring someone doesn't make you feel glutted (or doesn't decrease your hunger at all).

the person has to expire inside the belly and then let the stomach do its stuff for a while.

its not an instant glutted state you have to wait a while and they have to be dead.

if you've set the digestion rate too high and if you wait you might not get the effect.

if it isn't working.....i think i remember seeing someone talking about it on their site.

http://aryion.com/forum/blog.php?b=26087

I'm getting some sql errors because too many people are on the site for now.

if i get the chance i'll see about finding it.

but for the realistic needs and diseases 

i didn't like using it at the start..

but i set the settings a bit lower so that i don't have to keep chewing a rabbit leg, downing a point of water every hour and disabled the drunken dripping.

now its more like eat something big and filling once maybe twice per a day and more water than food per day.