Anyone psyched that skyrim remastered coming out maybe skyrims modding days are not dead but only beginning. Hopefully we may see a resurgence of support for this mod!

If I could, I'd be the first one in line to bring Devourment to the remastered edition. Just need to work out how to get started with modding...

is there a way to use a different belly texture if you are using a different texture mod? like this?attachicon.gif62193-1-1423342448.jpgattachicon.gif62193-4-1423096491.jpg

there is.............but sadly only for the human characters...

I tried my damned to get it working for the beast races but haven't a single clue...put a PM to creator but got nothing back... :(

I'd love to get the lizards belly working right....its a real shame it feels like its been left like this...

• 1 month later...

i am trying to Get my male CHaracter in Skyrim to Eat the enemy's with out heaving to be a female can you tell me how to do so?

unsure.

The creator named Vegan stated that the thought of males being about to devour made him sick.

I've never really searched aryion for a patch for it.

see if you can find anything related to 

"aryion devourment male patch"

or something.

I'm still trying to find a guide Gat made as to give the beast races proper belly textures...

• 3 weeks later...

is there a way to use a different belly texture if you are using a different texture mod? like this?attachicon.gif62193-1-1423342448.jpgattachicon.gif62193-4-1423096491.jpg

Thats..........an issue I've run into as well...  :/ 

from my understanding the older devourments used the characters skin then zoomed into it then put that onto the belly to create the belly texture [thats why the argonians belly appears as it does.....the zoom in part was never done...]

wheres these newer modern ones use external skin textures made for the belly mesh.

the upside is belly textures are much much higher detail.

the downside is the belly texture has to be remade if your character has a unique skin pattern... X.X

which basically IS the beast races...

I honestly haven't a clue how to say......that was sort of a bad idea to do that since different skins won't work with it in the future or if a race has a special skin pattern.....without sounding like a demanding fucking cunt.

I have tried many many times to revert it back because the modern ones have some neat features....but have failed everytime...

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do you know how debug spells works on devourment?

They more or less work as they show, "debugging" your character/NPC with stuff that doesn't disappear on its own, like a willing prey going to be digested acts like the belly has two occupants. Though this only occurs in RedBlue's version of Devourment. 

Personally, I'd be interested in the multiprey aspect of things for Devourment v0.65d, but as it's buggy for unknown reasons to me, I'll be with single prey per situation for a while. 

Could always remove the Fullness item, though it gets a bit tedious after an hour. Specially when surrounded by hungry bandits/guards/citizens.

In regards to the custom textures belly thing for races, it sorta works itself out, depending on the skin.  It really depends on what you use. 

If you use a something like a CBBE conversion of the Khajiit body, you'll wanna stick with the left/right side of it, since the custom skin on a Leopard is.. odd, to say the least when using Devourment. I personally like the tiger look from the Grey Cat conversion, though I am using the UUNP version of it.

post-1995870-0-23319600-1495604008_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Wait does this only have people eating people

or does this have animals eating people too?

It's just people. However, I've seen some animations for a dragon swallowing the player on a different thread. Don't know which thread it was though.

Its in the dragon animations thread CLICK

• 5 weeks later...

Is there a mod so that after digestion, the predator increases in growth?

weightmorphs that it comes packaged with should do that, configure it through the mod configuration menu first though, secondly there's EBBB which uses nioverride scaling instead of equipping a belly mesh and allows you to transfer the weight to other parts of your characters body, i should warn you that EBBB doesn't play nice with other mods that scale the character such as soul gem oven, fill her up or beeing female unless you use the sexlab inflation framework to unify it.

weightmorphs that it comes packaged with should do that, configure it through the mod configuration menu first though, secondly there's EBBB which uses nioverride scaling instead of equipping a belly mesh and allows you to transfer the weight to other parts of your characters body, i should warn you that EBBB doesn't play nice with other mods that scale the character such as soul gem oven, fill her up or beeing female unless you use the sexlab inflation framework to unify it.

I meant height, not weight.

Hi,

In the game I have something like... digestion problems let's say x)

To be clear, I just eated a woman (after trying uselessly to f**k her...), but even when using the Quick Digestion spell, after 10 minutes my belly is still so big, I can't poop, I can't drop objects and I can't swallow another person. :c

Someone to help me ?

ps: btw, it would be cool if someone could remake this mod, to make it more complete... just saying

Hi,

To be clear, I just eated a woman (after trying uselessly to f**k her...), but even when using the Quick Digestion spell, after 10 minutes my belly is still so big, I can't poop, I can't drop objects and I can't swallow another person. :c

Someone to help me ?

ps: btw, it would be cool if someone could remake this mod, to make it more complete... just saying

you can change the digestion speed multiplier in the MCM menu.

I meant height, not weight.

I would also like this.

Hi,

Someone to help me ?

Thanks but I did it yet, it doesn't work. And however my prey is no longer alive.

I have the impression my belly is blocked. ^^'

Hi,

Someone to help me ?

Thanks but I did it yet, it doesn't work. And however my prey is no longer alive.

I have the impression my belly is blocked. ^^'

I remember there being a thread about this on Eka's I believe. The belly was an invisible equipable item that's in your inventory, and by locating it via the console, you can then delete it (until you eat another one). I don't remember the thread itself or the item ID, but if you go snooping, you should find what I'm talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

You could use a body that had a fairly distinct appearance change between minimum and maximum weight, I currently use UNPBB which starts off skinny with small breasts at 0 weight and much curvier and larger breasts at 100. If desired you could up a few values in your bodyslide to make yours even larger of a gain.

Then use a high weight gain modifier in the Devourment options, a high weight loss modifier in WeightMorphs and maybe even up the max scale in WeightMorphs so you cap at say 200 weight instead of 100? I haven't tried upping the max myself but I probably will try it. Doing that you'll gain weight from eating people (which for most bodies is breast size, sometimes breasts and butts, occasionally breasts, butts, hips, etc. Find a shape you like and a 0 to 100 scale you like as well, is my recommendation) and lose weight over time and activity fairly noticeably over time so the feeling that you're adding their weight to your character's "assets" as they claim is real.

If you prefer to get the gains and minimize or remove the losses you can do that too just by giving the weight loss modifier in WeightMorphs a low value, or 0 to disable it. I often do that and a small weight gain in Devourment so my character starts off at 0 weight, skinny and weak... but after eating lots of healthy meals and leveling up, she's at 100 weight and a top predator. Assuming she doesn't get digested by another predator along the way anyway...

In my experience I've had to mix and match the devourment installs to get it working at it's best though. The "BellyFromWeightSliderModTest.esp" plugin from the 0.65d 3.31.16 version works really well for bellies in my experience and I believe they match the character's skin tone because it IS the character's skin tone. So it would probably work well with beast races... haven't personally tried that yet but I keep meaning to get around to playing one. 9 times out of 10 I end up rolling Nord or Imperial though. <.< The 7.17.16 pack of the 0.65d mod doesn't have the bellyfromweight plugin though... I haven't tested it yet where it's more up to date files are overwriting the ones from the previous pack... when you get the mod working well you're hesitant to screw with it more.

The downside of this mod is that it includes a lot of extra files... like a skeleton, non-devourment related character animation files, skse plugins from other mods and all sorts of strange things that I had to pull out. I don't know what version of the skeleton is in there but the most up to date XPMSE skeleton works perfectly and works for everything else so there's no reason to override it. The standard animations are likely ones from some random animation mod, but I prefer the ones I installed so those have to go as well. And it includes SKSE plugins like Fuz Ro D'oh which I'm sure we all already have the most up to date version of, an HDTphysicsextension which we all already have our own of... nioverride which racemenu comes with... I'm sure we all have that... safetyload and showracemenu_preCachekiller which are no longer even necessary if you have the CrashFixes mod and turn on the "UseOSAllocators=1" feature which has superior memory management capabilities, rendering the SKSE memory patch and SafetyLoad redundant and unnecessary.  If you use NMM to install you're probably getting a lot of overwrites to things that you would prefer it not overwriting... at least with ModOrganizer you can see the conflicts and resolve them easily.

Anyway... that being said, despite it needing a bit of mixing and matching and experimenting to get it working optimally, it's a pretty fun mod and the added danger of some no name bandit chick possibly devouring you when your health is low adds an interesting dynamic to skyrim's combat. I really enjoy the taunting as well, it took me a while to figure out why I liked vore and then it struck me that it's basically an extreme form of domination and submission... and some "bondage" thrown into the mix as well. 

Does this mod work with the dragons, by any chance?

No, not without console shenanigans. You'd have to use the console to turn the dragon into a playable race, sex change it into a female, get swallowed, then set it back into a dragon. I think the only animal related add-on that was worked on was one to swallow animals but I don't believe it worked the other way around, but I could be wrong. I don't know how close that add-on mod came to being playable.