Problems with a mod : need help !

Hi

I'm trying to fix Devious stories (in fact, I will change the name, all the little stories are not devious)... and I'm blocked by the scripts necessary for launching the blackmail quests...

I need to register NPCs death.

So, I created a script with that event :

On death (actor akkiller, actor akvictim)

If akvictim =...

var +1

Endif

Endevent

When event reach a number, the quest begins...

And there is the second problem : I decided to use an event which says : if player use a bedroll, so the quest progress...

But it's don't work...

Do you have any advices ?

Hi

I'm trying to fix Devious stories (in fact, I will change the name, all the little stories are not devious)... and I'm blocked by the scripts necessary for launching the blackmail quests...

I need to register NPCs death.

So, I created a script with that event :

On death (actor akkiller, actor akvictim)

If akvictim =...

var +1

Endif

Endevent

When event reach a number, the quest begins...

I don't see what the problem is?

And there is the second problem : I decided to use an event which says : if player use a bedroll, so the quest progress...

But it's don't work...

You can use OnSleepStart to be notified when the player interacts with a bed/bedroll, but you first need to register to receive that event, using RegisterForSleep. However, if you need it to work only for bedrolls and not beds, then that gets a bit trickier.

Archived