How would i make this Standalone?

Mookeylama

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5300/?

trying to make this standalone for personal use. the author even mentions on an early post...

"reecpj 6 kudos 20 posts

If anyone wants to make an esp and change that stuff, feel free but I'm confused by it. "
===============

so i'd like it for personal use, but every tutorial i see is for making huge mods or really old tutorials with Tesnip. i figure it's gotta be pretty easy to do 1 hat and 1 esp? step by step would be appreciated. thanks!

1. Open Creation Kit and load Skyrim.esm

Search for ClothesChefHat (Armor) and ChefHatAA (Armor Add-on), and open them to see how they're structured

Make new Armor and Armor Add-On forms, mimicking the 2 above forms, but using your intended name and item meshes in the appropriate fields

Save and name your ESP

Step one.

Install mod with NMM (not MO, will become clear later)

Step two.

Navigate to here

post-224222-0-09304700-1461350151_thumb.jpg

then rename that folder to "jesterhat" thusly

post-224222-0-93955400-1461350257_thumb.jpg

Step three.

Start up the Creation Kit and load only skyrim.esm (you only need update.esm if you're changing vanilla entries)

Step four

Go to the "Jester" folder in armor section of the CK and double click "DBClothesJesterHat" to get this window

post-224222-0-47145600-1461350630_thumb.jpg

Change "DBClothesJesterHat" to "DBClothesWitchhunterHat"

Change "Jester's Hat" to "Witchhunter Hat"

Click "OK" and click "yes" for the "Create new object?" dialog box.

Step five

Go to "JesterHat01AA" in the ArmorAddon folder and double click to get this window.

post-224222-0-22127100-1461351061_thumb.jpg

Click 'select' and navigate to the "jesterhat" folder and select "jesterhatm_1.nif" for the male hat and "jesterhatf_1.nif" for the female hat so it looks like this

post-224222-0-80320300-1461351354_thumb.jpg

and rename to something appropiate like "JesterWitchAA"

Repeat for "JesterHatArgAA" (rename to JesterWitchArgAA)(with jesterhatma_1.nif & jesterhatfa_1.nif) and "JesterHatKhaAA" (rename to JesterWitchKhaAA)(with jesterhatmk_1.nif & jesterhatfk_1.nif)

For each one, click "yes" to "create a new form"

Step Six

Reopen "DBClothesWitchhunterHat" and move to one side.

Down the bottom around the middle, you'll see a box titled "Models", select the "Show all"

Go back to your new entries in ArmorAddon and left-click, hold and drag into that "Models" box

Once done, select all the old entries and delete

Step seven

Save and use an appropiate name for your esp, then enable it.

Hopefully I didn't leave anything out and these instructions are somewhat clear.

Archived