BSD after 5-15m play

There was a problem that after a short playing Skyrim from 5 to 15 minutes there is a blue screen death. Before you reboot the computer, still sound as though freezes during the game freezes. In other games with higher requirements etc. this does not happen, only when playing Skyrim.

I tried to turn off the auto save, does not help

Blue Screen of death is usually a failure of a driver (video card or audio chipset are the most common ones.)

Try to updated the video drivers of your graphic card.

If you use ENB try to disable it, to better understand what is causing the problem.

Blue Screen of death is usually a failure of a driver (video card or audio chipset are the most common ones.)

If you use ENB try to disable it, to better understand what is causing the problem.

Mm i alrdy update video drivers but it not helped, and i not use ENB.

Maybe its some big mods like Things  in the dark or From the deeps or AFS ?

Mm i alrdy update video drivers but it not helped, and i not use ENB.

Maybe its some big mods like Things  in the dark or From the deeps or AFS ?

Heavy mods may cause a CTD (Crash To Desktop), but not a BSD (Blue Screen of Death.)

Check if these mods are adding SKSE plugins.

Again, it is really difficult to have a CDT by adding a SKSE plugin, but it can be checked quickly by disabling these mods.

Archived