Hi

Have an Issue in soul Cairn where I crash our every time I head to the second bone keeper (one directly behind building velercia is in) I normally manage to solve them but this one has me stumped 

Though it may be an armour issue but it didn't explain why the other two load fine, disabled armour mods still had the issue

Thought it could be the Jiub issue I ignore him and his pages, also tried completing it still had the issue.

I tried to fix mods on the nexus and they didn't solve it either

At this point I'm stumped my last save from before I started the quest chain is awhile back so don't want to lose my progress and I do actually want to play through so any help will be appreciated

I run quite a modded skyrim but I have run through most of the game without issue I thought id give dawnguard a go for the first time and am slightly regretting it lol

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
ELFXEnhancer.esp=1
ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp=1
ELFX - Weathers.esp=1
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp=1
Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1
Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
Dynamic Dialogue Followers.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
WATER DG + DB.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
WATER-RND Legendary Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
White River Cottage.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
WATER Plants.esp=1
HN66mage4vanilla.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - WoodElf.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - RedGuard.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - ORC.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Nord.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Khajiit.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Imperial.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - HighElf.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - DarkElf.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Breton.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Argonian.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
RND_AnimalLoot.esp=1
HothFollower.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp=1
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - 0 - Main.esp=1
Serana.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp=1
HothFollower UFO Patch.esp=1
KS Jewelry.esp=1
RegnPiercings.esp=1
Immersive Music Temples.esp=1
Immersive Music.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
Apropos.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
HDT Piercingsets.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp=1
HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp=1
Kaw's Claws.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
Celes Nightingale Armor.esp=1
Merta Assassin Armor.esp=1
Mord Sith Cara.esp=1
Tembtra Thief Armor.esp=1
TrissArmorRetextured.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1
submissivelola.esp=1
Facelight.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1
GetStripped.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
sexlab_WearAndTear.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
RutahTattooPack.esp=1
keeperpossiblefix.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1

Any help will be appreciated as I'm kinda stuck at this point

Papyrus.0.log

Now this is just a wild guess from reading your papyrus, but it appears FNIS Sexy move is trying to give sexy walks to the bone men. I don't know if that's normal, or causing the crash. Get a few more crash logs, and if you see that phrase at the end every time... well maybe something involving that. Like turning off the adding of the new walk cycle to NPC's.

Now this is just a wild guess from reading your papyrus, but it appears FNIS Sexy move is trying to give sexy walks to the bone men. I don't know if that's normal, or causing the crash. Get a few more crash logs, and if you see that phrase at the end every time... well maybe something involving that. Like turning off the adding of the new walk cycle to NPC's.

hadn't considered that one I took it off but no joy the last lines of both crashes (ive attached the one from removing sexy move) mention SoS could that be it?

] Not equipping normal armour on ["Boneman" [Actor < (0201196D)>]]; there is no normal armour

[04/17/2016 - 05:34:53PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Soul got schlong index 0 size 3

have you tried unchecking anything that alters dawnguard? (not inc dlc, unoff patch)

removed the dawnguard plugins I could figure would affect it but I'm running 110 mods so haven't tried them all hoping to narrow this down. Based on a quick search I'm not even 100% sure this is a mod issue.

Papyrus.0.log

hadn't considered that one I took it off but no joy the last lines of both crashes (ive attached the one from removing sexy move) mention SoS could that be it?

] Not equipping normal armour on ["Boneman" [Actor < (0201196D)>]]; there is no normal armour

[04/17/2016 - 05:34:53PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Soul got schlong index 0 size 3

have you tried unchecking anything that alters dawnguard? (not inc dlc, unoff patch)

removed the dawnguard plugins I could figure would affect it but I'm running 110 mods so haven't tried them all hoping to narrow this down. Based on a quick search I'm not even 100% sure this is a mod issue.

ok weird removing sexy and sos got me closer then crashed when I tried to bring up console

noticing this a lot at the end of crash logs ?

'there is no normal armour'?

Papyrus.0.log

Okay, reading your papyrus. This may be a Creature Framework issue. "there is no normal armor" means "There is no penis-less armor for this species", because when a creature has its dick out, it's actually just an 'armor' the creature wears, as that is how Skyrim handles mesh changes, that is changes to an actor's model.

I have two things for you to try.

1) Open the MCM, and go into 'Creature Framework'. Uncheck the option that outputs debug data to the papyrus log, and also uncheck the one that outputs it to the console, if it is checked. This sounds like it's checked to me, as your console crashed the game -- maybe it was being overloaded.

2) In the Creature Framework MCM, click on 're-register all mods', then back away from the bone men area until Creature Framework is done. Save a new file, and load it. Then try approaching. This should get Creature Framework's head back on straight. You didn't uninstall More Nasty Critters or something, did you?

Edit: Oh hey! You're Fen0xo! You made Corruption of Champions, didn't you? Pleasure to meet you, and hope I can help~ <3

Okay, reading your papyrus. This may be a Creature Framework issue. "there is no normal armor" means "There is no penis-less armor for this species", because when a creature has its dick out, it's actually just an 'armor' the creature wears, as that is how Skyrim handles mesh changes, that is changes to an actor's model.

I have two things for you to try.

1) Open the MCM, and go into 'Creature Framework'. Uncheck the option that outputs debug data to the papyrus log, and also uncheck the one that outputs it to the console, if it is checked. This sounds like it's checked to me, as your console crashed the game -- maybe it was being overloaded.

2) In the Creature Framework MCM, click on 're-register all mods', then back away from the bone men area until Creature Framework is done. Save a new file, and load it. Then try approaching. This should get Creature Framework's head back on straight. You didn't uninstall More Nasty Critters or something, did you?

Edit: Oh hey! You're Fen0xo! You made Corruption of Champions, didn't you? Pleasure to meet you, and hope I can help~ <3

Hmm tried that and still no joy i went in and removed creatures, fnis sexy and sos and i got further but maybe only an extra 20 feet have attached a fresh papyrus from the closest ive got

kinda stumped now

Papyrus.0.log

• 2 years later...

Fortunately, this isnt an issue with any mod you may be using, (Though they probably aren't helping). Unfortunately, this is an issue with the game itself and has been around since the dawnguard DLC was released for the original version of the game.

The problem is related to the keepers, when they spawn in they produce some sort of effect that 50% of games cannot handle and thus, crash... I do not know the specifics, But it would seem that your solutions lie with mods itself as many have been made to fix this problem.

One particular mod i have used and fixed the issue for me was https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21699/ This however is not the original mod I once used to fix the issue many years ago but both solved the issue. There are many out there that may effect the game differently, so like with any mod, be careful when experimenting.

I'm sorry this is 2 years late reply so you undoubtedly either have fixed the issue yourself or chosen to ignore it, but if anyone else finds this thread as I have, they can use it to solve the issue.

Archived