Harley Quinn in Skyrim ! (Release)

shadowdancer

Hi all,
Here is my own version of Harley Quinn for skyrim as standalone follower. This is my own version of this character so she wont be EXACTLY as original.

She will appear in her outfit from preview picture.

PLEASE DONT REUPLOAD THIS MOD ANYWHERE ! REUPLOAD IS NOT ALLOWED !!!

YOU CAN FIND THIS FOLLOWER IN RIFTEN IN MAIN INN !

post-331091-0-77871700-1460803629_thumb.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1A3IWESx4o

Full description and info about this mod as well as download links is here on my website - http://skyrimmods.wix.com/shadowdancer#!harley-quinn-standalone-follower-mod/aqos1

Or you can download different versions of this follower here (Though I recommend you to visit my website to see full description of this follower)

Harley Quinn UNPB-BBP 1.2. - http://dfiles.ru/files/en7604ryy
Harley Quinn UNP 1.2 - http://dfiles.ru/files/sinsysn1d

Requirements.
--------------------
1. This Follower required SKSE installed (latest version)

2. Latest Skyrim version

3. Latest vers. of UFO is recommended for any of my followers mods. They are working with UFO (Ultimate Follower Overhaul) just great. (if you use any other mod for extended follower communication, like AFT or EFF, this follower will probably work with them too, but i didnt tested any other mods exept UFO, and dont know if there will be any bugs with this follower if you use any other than UFO mod)

4. HDT Physics Extention Plugin latest stable version is needed if you want to see BBP physics active.

My followers are very friendly with UFO , Convenient Horses, The Dance Of Death, Stealth Kills, and Martial Arts mods.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------
Installation  process.
---------------------------
You dont need anything else exept files inside zipped folder.

Simply use NMM for install/uninstall.
Or do it manually, just like any other mod.

------------------------
Uninstall process.
------------------------
Simply delete all files you copied earlier in your skyrim folder. Or use NMM for uninstall.

All is very easy.
--------------------

Credits

------------------------------

to ECE team for ECE and kapaer for CME and RANS46 for headmesh "D"
to Nuska and kapaer for CharGen Extender
to expired for RaceMenu
to HaloFarm for Pinup Poser and Halo's Poser
to SKSE Team for SKSE

to TirexHD for Harley Quinn outfit.
to Anton0028 and Brumbek for Realistic Teeth
to XP32 for XPMS skeleton
to LogRaam for The Eyes Of Beauty
to turulo for Nif Merge
to DC Comics for Harley Quinn
to DD AKT for envision face for UNP
to bethesda for Skyrim
and finally to me for creating this awesome MOD !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy Skyrim Everyone !

P.S. Please report to me if there is any problems, missing textures and etc, i will try to fix any possible problems asap. Thank you and enjoy !

........really dude

seriously

that SLIGHTLY looks like a half assed harley quinn cosplay....not harley quinn........please change your click bait title.

i'm mad now.

edit- why dont you rename the topic to "Almost harley quinn"

or maybe "RANDOM BLONDE GIRL WEARING MAKEUP AND A RED OUTFIT"

please

........really dude

seriously

that SLIGHTLY looks like a half assed harley quinn cosplay....not harley quinn........please change your click bait title.

i'm mad now.

please

If you dont like it , dont download, it is pretty simple) Also if you are not blind of cource, at the top of my topic there is some info for you - "Here is my own version of Harley Quinn for skyrim as standalone follower. This is my own version of this character so she wont be EXACTLY as original." Before complain try to READ first !

"playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner"

lol

Sorry , fixed now)

........really dude

seriously

i'm mad now.

please

instead of getting mad dude... if you think its bad?.. MAKE A BETTER VERSION and show us all your obvious skills

nothing wrong with it.

........really dude

seriously

i'm mad now.

please

instead of getting mad dude... if you think its bad?.. MAKE A BETTER VERSION and show us all your obvious skills

nothing wrong with it.

Who says anything about getting mad) I did what i want, and made this character look the way i want. And if for some reason, you dont like this version of this character, why bother in the first place)

Again, im not forcing anyone to download and like my work. I just share it. If you like it - great, if you dont - fine, no body standing near you with the gun at your head "DOWNLOAD IT NOW!"  LOL

All the best)

........really dude

seriously

i'm mad now.

please

nothing wrong with it.

Who says anything about getting mad) I did what i want, and made this character look the way i want. And if for some reason, you dont like this version of this character, why bother in the first place)

Again, im not forcing anyone to download and like my work. I just share it. If you like it - great, if you dont - fine, no body standing near you with the gun at your head "DOWNLOAD IT NOW!"  LOL

All the best)

was replying to the dude who was getting mad not you ya sausage lol

Guest endgameaddiction

shadowdancer, I'm more than certain KM100z's comment that was towards that reeeeeee(tard) fella.

lol at some nerd with 2000 posts on this site calling someone else a retard

stop notifying me about this shit jesus christ

Relax kid, no need to get all serious like you did with this mod.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived