[CK]Replace every selected static with another object.

Mailamea

"Seen here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60544-ckreplace-every-selected-static-with-another-object/ "

Sorry guys in advance for posting it here.

Ok i recently got into the fallout 4 creation kit access. I'm currently expanding my destroy-able environments mod.

The reason I posted here is for people that has a good experience with creation kit since creation kit is almost 100% identical to skyrim, even has left hand casting is dual wielding tags left in it.

How do I go about replacing all existing objects in the game world with another one i created?

Heres an example.

Tree01 is a static furniture there is no destruction data in its forms, I made a tree01 that uses a furniture with destruction data in its forms.

How do I target all vanilla tree01 in creation kit and replace it with my custom destroyable tree01? Or I'm doomed and it needs to be replaced one by one?

Thank you very much

nice so i hope soon all can get FO4 CK :) and about your question i never replace any static in games but i think developers add thos tree 1 by 1 in any location witch they like it and its good for tree :P so i think you need replace thos tree in same way=a lot of time but i hope im wrong :)

nice so i hope soon all can get FO4 CK :) and about your question i never replace any static in games but i think developers add thos tree 1 by 1 in any location witch they like it and its good for tree :P so i think you need replace thos tree in same way=a lot of time but i hope im wrong :)

Damn it, no wonder I'm thinking this is the case already. Found a slight shortcut, in the object editor beside the world space viewer you can right click the statics and furniture and there is a replace object when you right click, it copies the XYZ and orientations which is nice but still have to do it 1by1 which sucks azz, i guess this feature would be canceled. DAMN! back to regular destructible stuff.

In xEdit: Rightclick the Original onject -> Change Referencing Records ;P

Though you might need to already have overrides for that to work, but that can be relatively easy with some smart filtering, too.

But good news, that I take from that is, that xEdit will stay relevant, and I'll probably stick to it as much as possible. ;P

Archived