I think I made it guys! Well, almost!

Molokkx

DOUBLE SCHLONG ISSUE IS FIXED

WOW... ok, it turns out that - surprisingly so (to me!) - the semi-transparent spazzing double Schlong + second pair of balls issue was caused by HIGH REFRESH RATE, of all things! I'm no expert, but I sort of connect dots as I see them happening before my eyes (might still not make sense whatsoever to people who actually know what's going on, on a technical level). But right AFTER I switched to 60Hz and forced V-Sync to fix the clutter banging on surfaces issue I then also went back to trying to get that Schlong INSIDE something, ANYthing! So I created a NEW game (after resolving the clutter banging issue). Went back in the prison cell, adjusted some MCM settings (routine by now) and again started a New Life in Breezehome. That's when (and often where) I start "having fun" with all this modding SCHLONGanigan.

Anyway, so in that new game I decided to go back to Schlong for Females 0.9 (non-Equippable version). And so I activated the floppyness and... AND... " WTF ?! " I thought. Mister Schlong's clone was GONE! I did NOT put 2 and 2 together specifically at THAT point. I thought I had made some changes in mod files that I would have somehow already forgotten about (and hummm... that's actually possible). But I was absolutely confident that I didn't change much else other than reverting back to Schlongs for Female and adding SOS Floppy in the mix. So, I actually decided to try to get that double schlong issue back since I wanted to understand what I did that 'fixed' it!

Yeah! So... ANYWAY... to make it short, it WAS the Refresh Rate being too high. Now, the issue is gone. I mean, the Schlong itself OF COURSE still doesn't work, but at least there's ONE now, not two. And I ...huh... I sort of miss that other fella now... * sniff * wherever he is now, I'm sure it's a better place for him... a place where he CAN GET INTO VAGINAS!!! ALL. DAY. LONG.

So! Then I guess that Refresh Rate (and/or) frames per second DOES [negatively] affect the PHYSICS in this game, holy molly. If ANYONE here by coincidence ever experience physics spazzing around like crazy, LIMIT YOUR FPS to 60! And if that doesn't work, run the game at 60Hz ONLY, never above that! And of course I know most people here actually knew about this, but I did not! And I'm feeling like a super hero right now.

OUT OF IDEAS

I don't know what to do anymore for the rest. The "rest" being fixing that damn Schlong. All the other aspects do seem to work though! Vaginas have collision, breast and butt physics work fine, and the belly... well 50% sure it works, the thing is I can't "test" it since... ok you guys get the gist of my main problem by now. I've literally tried EVERYTHING. I've also tried to manually adjust specific animation positions, and it DOES NOT MATTER because the Schlong is NOT "solid" anyway, it CLIPS through everything, so there's no way for me to 'adjust' anything anyway! ARRRRGH!!!

That's it! I need a break. I will keep an eye on the thread. I might reply if people come and give more suggestions. I'm out for a good 2 or 3 days otherwise. Then I'll give a try to that 0Sex mod, since THAT ONE SEEMS TO actually WORK!

Hey, I'm sorry to hear that. But at the same time I think I've good news for you.

So, still messing around and asking at the futa thread I found about this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72030/?

I think it's better than AiO HDT because it has more room for customization. There is a CBBE version too, btw. Also it's not everything you need in one installer, you got to look for the requirements yourself and what files you download there depends on what body you end choosing to use. Anyway, you just need to follow the install order and use the corresponding files, it's very well explained. I chose the UNP 7BO and let me tell ya', it works like a charm. For the futa part you just need to install whatever SOS futa mods you use, I actually went back to the equippable one and also picked up the Schlongfier mod because I had trouble making the game see my character as the male. I like the equippable one because you can use outfits like just the top of a bikini and get the schlong to show without having to edit outfits or having to tell SOS which outfits are revealing. Oh, and you have to equip the Havok Object (provided in the HDT Bounce and Jiggle downloads) to NPCs to get maximum collisions effects. Anyway, here some gifs of what I got with my setup, again, just installed what's required, the thing to get futa working, Sexlab, Fill her up, Matchmaker, stuff to make my testing easier (I really can't thank enough for Alternate Start xD)

post-1016426-0-84360600-1461044659_thumb.gif post-1016426-0-47325500-1461044720_thumb.gif post-1016426-0-98483500-1461044768_thumb.gif post-1016426-0-25466500-1461044858_thumb.gif

Now I just need to install an ENB and gameplay mods to start finally having some fun playing, I'm sure you can as well :D

It's official: This thread has the longest posts I've ever seen on the web (especially once quoted).

Btw, browsing through hairs, hdt or not, will likely crash your game, pre-cache killer or not. Just like browsing craftable items. If you scroll through the lists too quickly, Skyrim will shit the bed, and crash. The game has problems dealing with loading a lot of things in a row. This applies to flying and other things too. Go ahead and check. Scrolling through a laundry list of armors at the blacksmith anvil for example. Just scroll through the list at top speed and get ready for the desktop.

Interesting to hear about the pre-cache killer being integrated into Racemenu. I'm still using the separate killer without issues. And what's this about hdt hairs being integrated to RM too? Mine all come from separate mods. All working fine. Incidentally, if you use a XML that adds a ton of extra "bounce" it'll affect the hdt hairs as well. My girl's hair is quite jiggly. :P Didn't see that coming. Still works great though.

@MajinLuffy: Pretty funny to watch all those people casually walk by like nothing out of the ordinary is going on while your girl's getting rammed by a dremora in broad daylight. :D

IT'S INSIDE ! IT'S INSIIIIIIDE !!!

I knew I would do it !!! Perseverance pays !

Ok! OH BOY, now WHAT a ride that was! But I FINALLY managed to do enough right things to make the whole thing work!  I will try (keyword!) to make this short, but here are the main points:

1)  Breast and Butt physics? CHECK!

2)  Belly physics? CHECK!

3)  Does the schlong STAY inside? YES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

Alright SO... just WHAT have I done? What WERE the problems? Well, in short, it was a combination of two things, one of which I already suspected, but the other one was COMPLETELY unexpected!

1) The LOAD ORDER was one cause. Which, as I mentioned, was something I ALWAYS suspected was playing a role in my nightmare. As far as the All-In-One HDT pack goes at least, it MUST, at least in MY case, it MUST have ABSOLUTE priority over almost everything! And I'm saying 'almost', simply because it IS possible to use other TEXTURES than the ones included... BUT... you MUST leave the .NIFs and the .XMLs alone! In my various Load Order "tests" I usually ended up having something BELOW the All-In-One HDT pack (in the Left Pane) and that WAS causing some problems (well, conflicts of course!).

Now, I came up with a Load Order that, obviously, works! I'm tellin' you guys, I AM taking pictures of my Left and Right Pane right now. I do NOT want to forget this working Load Order ever again! I will always have it as a back-up in picture form to look back to again whenever something wrong happens (oh! Skyrim, OH! I know you now! you WILL give me more problems eventually! you stubborn, capricious, susceptible, nosy piece of [trying to stay polite] nightmarish software!!!).

2) OK ... now THIS one... let me tell you something guys. Some context and "back-story" might be necessary (hey, if you followed my posts to this point, being told "a story" shouldn't come across as a problem now does it?). Alright so, here's the thing. When I ORIGINALLY started to follow guides and tutorials around (which by now was... approximately two weeks... my God that's so ridiculous when I think about it) I was obviously much LESS informed than I am now (I DID came out a long way I think compared to how I was when I started all this).

So, WHATEVER a tutorial said to do, recommended to download... I WOULD NOT QUESTION ANY. THING. about it, and would (back then) take it "for granted", a form of guaranteed success. And here I just want to make something VERY clear! I am NOT "blaming" nor pointing fingers at guides or tutorials! As I said, I, myself, did NOT question things enough, and guide authors don't have the time nor the will (and I understand that!) to police people around to make sure that they look around for other (or more) information outside of their own guide. I SHOULD have done that on my own but I didn't!

So why am I saying this? WELL... because ONE of those 'early' guides I looked at happened to highly recommend a particular file for HDT collisions.

The name of the XML file is: hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP

Ok so, I DID download that particular file, which - according to the guide - had been tweaked (customized) for a specific amount of bouciness and jigglyness. The REASONS why I just went " Ok, you recommend it? Let's download it then! " are simple enough: 1) I was ignorant, and 2) The person who customized the file mentioned something that made complete sense to me, to which I STILL agree to this day. And what he (or she?) said is that 'usually' (and it does seem to be the case) the "default" amount of bouncing and jiggling on breast and butt is WAY too exaggerated. That the breasts and/or butt cheeks behave like helium balloons helplessly moving for half an hour just because you dared gently pressing any of your directional keys one single time. You crouch? WELL DAMN SON be prepared for some long-term dancin' up there on your chest! SO, when the person who customized the file said that his tweaks allowed for more 'natural' physics that wouldn't last too long then I thought " THAT's exactly what I'd like in my game, yeah! ". And it STILL is what I DO like in MY game! And I know! To each their own preferences! Some people do like the ermmm... the "extra" bounciness? Well FINE, you have that option!

ALRIGHT, so! Where do I go with this? Hummm... OH YEAH! ok, so the story continues! (hope your coffee is still warm enough? ok GOOD!). So, I kid you not guys, had it not been for the MERE fact that I am naturally curious and rather inquisitive (and persistent) that I would have simply NEVER managed to get to the bottom of it all. So WHAT HAPPENED?! Well, I DID NOT know that hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP actually acts like the 'trigger' to ACTIVATE BELLY PHYSICS TO START WITH!!! GRRRRRRR!

So just HOW did I discover that, especially if I know nothing about 1) game physics, 2) Skyrim's own engine, 3) XML coding, 4) Flying Pink Elephants and 5) Quantum Mechanics and Black Magic? You might ask? WELL, out of mere curiosity, DESPERATION and FRUSTRATION to make it all work I thought out of the big blue to just " ...alright you piece of SHIT GAME, I'm going to MAKE YOU WORK!!! ". So originally, I went in the ALL-IN-ONE HDT pack's SKSE Plugins folder and opened up THAT file. After numbly staring at what I was seeing for a good minute, powerlessly blinking at the alien language on my screen, I thought " ...OK, well I DO see some ENGLISH WORDS apparently appearing once in a while in here! ". So here's the thing, I WAS actually planning to open up ALL the XML files, not just hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP ! But that one WAS the first one I happened to open. So what DID I do? I just did something I've been using regularly on my browser when I search for keywords, CTRL + F ! And then I thought " OK now, let's search for keywords here that might have something to do with schlong, penis, genitals, HDT or BELLY " ...

Alright, by now, I think that most of you guys who know this stuff start to see where it's going? Well, when I searched for "belly", specifically, then BOOM! HEADSHOT! A FISH JUST BITE! I had found something to work with!!! I found TWO results in the ENTIRETY of the file which was going to simplify things so much for me! So when I found those code lines with "Belly", one of them was titled "HDT Belly", but... BUT ... the OTHER one was titled NPC Belly. SO... when I saw that, suddenly that EUREKA moment binged in my head and I thought " Wa- ... WAIT A MINUTE!!! " and I immediately looked for the same hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP file, but instead of opening the one from the All-In-One HDT Pack, I opened the one that - at that point - I WAS USING, the one that I had originally downloaded because it had been recommended in that guide I had read. And THAT one was BELOW the All-In-One pack in my Left Pane, so THAT file WAS overwriting the "default" one from the pack. The problem is that I DID NOT KNOW that something was wrong in THAT customized hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP !!!

So I opened up the costumized one and searched for "Belly"... and...

LO AND BEHOLD!!!

There was NO BELLY TO BE FOUND ANYWHERE in THAT file! And THAT is the exact moment when finally I understood that one of the main reasons why I NEVER actually had real belly physics, and why the schlong never STAYED inside vaginas even when I aligned the animations the best I could to point Sir Schlong The Chaste in the right direction, was because the Schlong did not 'collide' with anything 'inside', and that if it DID collide it would REMAIN inside. And that the customized hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP  I had downloaded DID NOT - IN FACT - "SUPPORT" Belly physics! THAT, I have to say, was an absolutely amazing find for me, because honestly, even if I DID read about that (I.E.: belly physics NEED to be 'activated' in that file to start with) before than I HONESTLY never payed attention to THAT level of detail. It MIGHT have been mentioned a few times in some obscure posts scattered around. But I SWEAR that I NEVER saw THAT information mentioned in ANY adult-content / HDT / Belly physics-related guide I've read.

... * takes a really deep breath * ...

Now... now, you guys know! What would have been the chances of me discovering about that? NULL! Pretty much!

SO... now that the BASE of all this works, I HAVE noticed a few things and I'd like to ask NEW questions. I'm not sure if what I'm going to mention is actually known, considered to be common or whatever, but I was so focused in the past two weeks to just make this crap work to start with that I really didn't pay attention to hummm... let's say to "common issues" and troubleshooting when it comes to SexLab, animations and so on.

NEW QUESTIONS

1) Does my characters HEIGHT affect the ALIGNMENT in animations? The reason why I ask this is because - even though stuff "works", for now - that to actually manage to get the Schlong inside the Actor's vagina, that I have to go to GREAT LENGTHS (quite literally) to align. So much so that sometimes I have to go as 'low' as -10.0 on the slide bar in order for my character's member to go in. But when that happens then of course my character's legs, thighs, feet all end up half-way INTO THE GROUND. And the part that I DON'T understand is that even though I DO select the "Even Height" option in SexLab, it ALWAYS looks like my character is actually a good half-head taller regardless. Isn't "Even Height" supposed to - for example - 'force' both Actors (well, me and the actor) to be the SAME height for the duration of the animation? Yes? No? If the answer is Yes, then why do I have to clip my character half-way through the ground to get her schlong in?

The gist of this question is because: I NEVER see that in OTHER PEOPLE's animated GIFs around! Such as MajinLuffy's post with the GIFs, see how his (her?) character is PERFECTLY aligned and doesn't have legs and feet into the ground to make it work? Well, in MY case it's very, oh so very different! I just want to mention that, YES, I am using the 'reposition' actors function, also the 'rotate scene' one. I AM trying stuff to align my character to Actors but WOW in some cases the amount of adjustments I have to do is just... wow. I just "feel" that something is wrong... and so far... my 'gut feelings' have been pointing me in right directions (well, mostly).

2) Are SOME animations actually NOT working with physics and/or penetration, and/or HDT vaginas / schlongs / belly... REGARDLESS of one having the perfect functioning setup, Load Order and XML files? Or, in other words, are some animations just "too old" and were - perhaps - made BEFORE a time when most HDT things were released and were NOT updated since that time and have remained in scattered custom animation packs all around? I'm asking this because... in SOME cases (seems a bit rare for now but I HAVE seen maybe 4 or 5 animations like that) there's at least ONE of the HDT 'parts' that don't work. It's either the schlong clipping through the belly (and when that happens, the belly doesn't move/bulge), or the vagina (labia) not opening / moving, etc.

So, is that known? Or am I STILL not doing something right? (I'm 99% confident that, at least for now, I DO have stuff working well enough... but... OF COURSE... we never know for sure now do we... especially not with THIS game's modding, ugh!).

3) Are some HDT effects either not working at all, or partially 'missing' when / if my character (and/or the Actor NPC) still WEARS any piece of clothing or armor? In other words, do we HAVE to be entirely NUDE to ensure full functionality of both animations AND physics? Or do have HAVE to keep at least SOME equipment on to make everything work? I'm asking this, because in All-In-One HDT pack's case, during the installation, we can select Jennifer, a standalone follower. And, I'm not sure if that's just me or... or not... but when I tried test scenes with her, she actually kept on some gear during scenes, either boots or gloves or sometimes what looked like to be 'extra' gear that belonged to some gear slots that I wouldn't be aware of. And I DO happen to have CTDs when testing scenes with Jennifer specifically. HOWEVER, I have also noticed that Jennifer has HER OWN DefaultBBP file AND her own hdtVagina file as well (so, perhaps the CTDs are caused by bad file coding? I'm just wondering here, I'm not accusing!).

4) Ok this is going to be a bit technical... well at least for YOU guys out there who know more about this. I don't have the vocabulary to describe it in technical terms, but I'll take the good ol' Layman Term's approach. Alright so, yes, the base of all this stuff works for now. I have Breast, Butt, Belly physics working, and the schlong does stay inside when specific conditions are met (I.E. when the alignment is correct, and when the animation itself seems to 'support' HDT activity thrown in). Ok, now here's the thing, and I'll take HDT vaginas for my example, because I think it's the best one.

So before I start 'describing' anything, I want you guys to take a look at this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

Just look at the first post from the author, and look at the animated GIFs (and the girl there is the follower that comes with the installation if you want, namely: Jennifer).

Ok, she looks nice huh? Well, you know what looks even better? Well, at least on a technical level, is her vagina. Why? Well, because hummm... well because it looks good, BUT, also... ALSO... because it OPENS FULLY. And by 'fully', I mean that it seems to physically open as large as the penis' own girth / size is. You know what I mean? Not sure if I can describe it in any other way but by saying that the schlong doesn't partially 'clip' through the labia to enter. Ok, so... following me so far? And I'm asking this not because I think you guys can't follow, but simply because I'm not sure if I'm wording this properly. I wish I could use more technical terms here. But I'm just picturing the vagina in some 3D software under pure polygonal form being animated right now, without textures or anything, you know, just being a 'physics system' of polygons attached to each other to "form" a vagina-looking object that reacts to the 'penetration' of another geometrical form going in.

ANYWAY... so... ok so what I'm trying to ask for here, where I'm going with this is that in MY game, sure, the Actor's vagina does "sort of" open? But not THAT much, why? I mean it's really NOT like in those GIFs. The Actors I've had test scenes with (I mean even recently, scenes in which the shclong does go in and stays in, where everything does work) do NOT have their vagina opening "all the way" to fill in the schlong's actual size. There's always about... hmmm... let's say about 30% to maybe 50% clipping THROUGH the labia. Is that... "normal" ? Or does it really just depend on a number of factors like... hummm... like the schlong's size itself (duh?), the actor's height maybe? Or maybe it could also depend on the animation itself?

OR... OR...

Could it be that the hdtVagina XML FILE itself contains customized values which allows "extra" opening? I mean, there's no 'standard' ("default") values are there? In other words, do we have to CHOOSE our XML files according to the 'strength' of the values contained inside (for our own preferences) which result in different physical effects in the game? Because I feel that in MY case, even though it works, there's probably something that isn't quite right (and of COURSE that wouldn't surprise me!). If the answer to all this is "Yes and Yes" then... hummm.... well... do we have like a database of sorts where people post their customized XML files for various HDT effects?

5) Just to be 200% sure about this one. To ENSURE that ALL the HDT physics effect work on an Actor (Breast, Butt, Belly and Vagina), then I MUST make sure that their Body type, their Hand type and their Feet type are: 1) The same (I.E., If the Body is 7B Bombshell, then the Hand and Feet would also have to be built based on THAT body type, yeah?), and 2) that they are either "HDT" and/or UUNP Special, correct?

I'm asking this because, originally, when I was just starting to do ANY of this, I WAS going to go with CBBE (another very popular body type, as of course many of you know). BUT, as I was doing some research before going in head first in my future nightmare, I started to notice a pattern in discussion forums and over at Nexus. That the body type called "UNP" was, somewhat, "technically" more... let's say... 'variable' ? I don't think I ever actually saw the word "superior" being used. Because the people comparing both CBBE and UNP seemed to know what they were taking about and they did actually recommend BOTH, but for different reasons. And eventually I settled down with UNP.

Now, here's the thing. I'm more knowledgeable about body types now than I was about two or three weeks ago. But still, there's one thing I'm not exactly 100% sure about. So what I'd like to know is, if MY character has a UNP / UUNP Special Body type... let's take the famous "Bombshell" base model for example... and if the Actor... let's say a standalone follower happens to have a CBBE body.... then would animations work? Or would the game just crash six feet under in no time? I mean, I DO know that some (well, most I'd say) authors on Nexus (and here, or elsewhere) DO specify which body type their follower uses. Not only that, but sometimes they offer a CHOICE of Body type to select from, for their follower. I get that part, that's fine. I also understand that I, myself, could simply just BUILD a UUNP Special body for a follower and place the Mesh files in their respective folder structure. That's also fine I get that part (see? I DO understand things! Me brain is work!).

I just mean, out of pure curiosity, on a technical level, trying to have a scene between a CBBE Actor and a UNP main character is a big no no? Or CAN it be done? I just genuinely wonder about it (but it's more curiosity than anything else).

6) Coming back on the subject of the Havok Object. I've noticed in the past couple of days that some people are referring to a supposed "Head .NIF" file that serves as an Havok Object? Or... actually I'm not sure if that's how they put it. I wish I had bookmarked that page, but basically I saw a forum post where someone was asking about where he could find the Havok Object (which I already have mind you, I didn't need it, I was just reading some posts around generally speaking), and the reply he received was from someone who told him to NOT use Havok Object, but instead use a "HDT detection by Head Mesh" mod or something along the lines.

So... new mystery? Is the great Havok Object mystery going to be surpassed by a new one? So, WHAT is that "head mesh HDT detection" thing? Does it replace Havok Object? And is it necessary?

... * taking a deep breath * ...

Wow ok... past days have been pretty hellish with this modding stuff. But, at least now I'm in a MUCH better position than I used to be!

Wow, as always I don't consider myself an expert but let's see if I can help you somehow with my own experiences.

1) Does my characters HEIGHT affect the ALIGNMENT in animations? The reason why I ask this is because - even though stuff "works", for now - that to actually manage to get the Schlong inside the Actor's vagina, that I have to go to GREAT LENGTHS (quite literally) to align. So much so that sometimes I have to go as 'low' as -10.0 on the slide bar in order for my character's member to go in. But when that happens then of course my character's legs, thighs, feet all end up half-way INTO THE GROUND. And the part that I DON'T understand is that even though I DO select the "Even Height" option in SexLab, it ALWAYS looks like my character is actually a good half-head taller regardless. Isn't "Even Height" supposed to - for example - 'force' both Actors (well, me and the actor) to be the SAME height for the duration of the animation? Yes? No? If the answer is Yes, then why do I have to clip my character half-way through the ground to get her schlong in?

The gist of this question is because: I NEVER see that in OTHER PEOPLE's animated GIFs around! Such as MajinLuffy's post with the GIFs, see how his (her?) character is PERFECTLY aligned and doesn't have legs and feet into the ground to make it work? Well, in MY case it's very, oh so very different! I just want to mention that, YES, I am using the 'reposition' actors function, also the 'rotate scene' one. I AM trying stuff to align my character to Actors but WOW in some cases the amount of adjustments I have to do is just... wow. I just "feel" that something is wrong... and so far... my 'gut feelings' have been pointing me in right directions (well, mostly).

Yes, it does affect, in some animations more than in others. My futa demon character has a 1.1 Height in the Racemenu sliders and I have to realign 83% of the time. When I do I focus on three things in this order: hands, legs and schlong. Most of the time if you align the actors so that the hands are where they should be you get pretty much the alignment you need. If the legs are in a position that matters I try to keep the in a logical place too. And finally, when hands and legs are aligned it's just a matter of changing the erection. I rarely have to align sideways (Z axis) , most of the time it's just X and Y. Mind you, if the male character is significantly taller he/she will need a schlong to make up for that ;)

Another tip, when you have the characters closely aligned it helps hitting the Sexlab realign hotkey, it doesn't restart the whole scene, just current section and it does with the last values you introduced so sometimes you can see like the hands are better aligned, actually grabbing stuff.

Don't know if the Even Height works, don't use it, love the sight of the big futa demon having her way with other girls :D

About the clipping into the ground...you do know you can modify both (or more depending on the scene! *wink*) actors position, right? If an actor already looks like clipping the floor I move then up and the realign the other actor based on the first one. I prefer that one actor may look like floating than one clipping on the floor. Also, laying scenes will clip on uneven ground no matter what you do. In fact, in the last gifs I shared the girl's head is clipping I just made the shot hiding that :).

Anyway, as a general note, if you are going to use characters with, *ejem* "fantastic" proportions, you shouldn't worry about them not aligning perfectly in every position. Taking in account that the schlong movement is minimal during sex if it's too big and the girl is not, there are going to be positions where it will look good just from afar without seeing the actual penetration or simply won't work... like blowjobs... my plan it's to just play and as I see them I will be removing them from the list and just leave the ones that it's possible to align correctly.

2) Are SOME animations actually NOT working with physics and/or penetration, and/or HDT vaginas / schlongs / belly... REGARDLESS of one having the perfect functioning setup, Load Order and XML files? Or, in other words, are some animations just "too old" and were - perhaps - made BEFORE a time when most HDT things were released and were NOT updated since that time and have remained in scattered custom animation packs all around? I'm asking this because... in SOME cases (seems a bit rare for now but I HAVE seen maybe 4 or 5 animations like that) there's at least ONE of the HDT 'parts' that don't work. It's either the schlong clipping through the belly (and when that happens, the belly doesn't move/bulge), or the vagina (labia) not opening / moving, etc.

So, is that known? Or am I STILL not doing something right? (I'm 99% confident that, at least for now, I DO have stuff working well enough... but... OF COURSE... we never know for sure now do we... especially not with THIS game's modding, ugh!).

Like I said, I'm no expert, but I do think some animations are more collision friendly. Again, I believe it's a matter of testing and keeping what works for you.

3) Are some HDT effects either not working at all, or partially 'missing' when / if my character (and/or the Actor NPC) still WEARS any piece of clothing or armor? In other words, do we HAVE to be entirely NUDE to ensure full functionality of both animations AND physics? Or do have HAVE to keep at least SOME equipment on to make everything work? I'm asking this, because in All-In-One HDT pack's case, during the installation, we can select Jennifer, a standalone follower. And, I'm not sure if that's just me or... or not... but when I tried test scenes with her, she actually kept on some gear during scenes, either boots or gloves or sometimes what looked like to be 'extra' gear that belonged to some gear slots that I wouldn't be aware of. And I DO happen to have CTDs when testing scenes with Jennifer specifically. HOWEVER, I have also noticed that Jennifer has HER OWN DefaultBBP file AND her own hdtVagina file as well (so, perhaps the CTDs are caused by bad file coding? I'm just wondering here, I'm not accusing!).

I guess armor could screw with the physics unless the outfit itself is HDT enabled. For example, I use this Fill her up mod and you can see her belly inflating during sex and inflated when nude but nothing when they equip their vanilla outfits though in the mod does say she has inflation. But I would be careful with the stripping choices you make on Sexlab, I'm still not 100% sure how AiO HDT works but if you strip everything you could potentially lose all HDT. Usually they (people who should know better) recommend not stripping any hair, tail, head, misc slot, stuff like that.

4) Ok this is going to be a bit technical... well at least for YOU guys out there who know more about this. I don't have the vocabulary to describe it in technical terms, but I'll take the good ol' Layman Term's approach. Alright so, yes, the base of all this stuff works for now. I have Breast, Butt, Belly physics working, and the schlong does stay inside when specific conditions are met (I.E. when the alignment is correct, and when the animation itself seems to 'support' HDT activity thrown in). Ok, now here's the thing, and I'll take HDT vaginas for my example, because I think it's the best one.

Well, I don't think they can open as big as needed. The schlong in that gif isn't particularly thick anyway. But I get what you are saying. It's hard to tell without knowing how big of a schlong you are trying to ram in there or how much is opening but it sounds a lot like my issues with Floppy. If I activate it for the schlong the physics in my game go to hell, and then when I disable they are back but limited. I'm pretty sure it doesn't open as big as it did before activating Floppy. So I pretty much just started a new game and never touch it, so I get Floppy for the balls and normal physics for the rest :)

5) Just to be 200% sure about this one. To ENSURE that ALL the HDT physics effect work on an Actor (Breast, Butt, Belly and Vagina), then I MUST make sure that their Body type, their Hand type and their Feet type are: 1) The same (I.E., If the Body is 7B Bombshell, then the Hand and Feet would also have to be built based on THAT body type, yeah?), and 2) that they are either "HDT" and/or UUNP Special, correct?

Bodies and compatibilities are particularly not my specialty, but in my very limited knowledge: as far as I know if you want NPCs with different bodies than yours you got to manually enable physics for them with Nifskope in their meshes. Don't know if AiO HDT takes care of Jennifer, though I think it does. I'm not sure if I ever got schlong to belly collisions with her but at least her belly worked with Fill her Up and pretty sure her vagina worked too, and I was using the CHSBHC body. I don't think collisions between bodies matter becuase the bodies are not the ones handling them, it's the HDT files, so as long as they point where they need to point and tell that part what to do when it collides with something else, it should be fine.

6) Coming back on the subject of the Havok Object. I've noticed in the past couple of days that some people are referring to a supposed "Head .NIF" file that serves as an Havok Object? Or... actually I'm not sure if that's how they put it. I wish I had bookmarked that page, but basically I saw a forum post where someone was asking about where he could find the Havok Object (which I already have mind you, I didn't need it, I was just reading some posts around generally speaking), and the reply he received was from someone who told him to NOT use Havok Object, but instead use a "HDT detection by Head Mesh" mod or something along the lines.

So... new mystery? Is the great Havok Object mystery going to be surpassed by a new one? So, WHAT is that "head mesh HDT detection" thing? Does it replace Havok Object? And is it necessary?

Hmmm... I'm not sure either. With HDT Bounce and Jiggles I have to equip it to npcs if I want collisions with the breasts, not really sure how much it affects belly collision or if at all, but since I'm using it I noticed very improved physics overall (Boobjobs FTW! xD)

In the download section of the HDT Bound and Jiggles there is a single file to get just the Havok Object, I know you said you already have it but somehow I think this one is different. The ones I had before were kind of like "Havok Object", and just be there. This one has a name in game like Havok Breast Physic or something like that. You can download and try it out if you want as it's not intrusive at all. Just type help havok on the console to get the item code for it, then in console mode target a NPC and write equipitem XXXXXXXX (code). See if you notice improvements.

Hope it helps.

Here a few more gifs after I installed an ENB (Realvision), and showing the dick moving inside the belly :D

post-1016426-0-41910300-1461105885_thumb.gif post-1016426-0-37584200-1461105908_thumb.gif post-1016426-0-58825000-1461105933_thumb.gif post-1016426-0-68408000-1461105958_thumb.gif post-1016426-0-70844900-1461106046_thumb.gif

Wow, as always I don't consider myself an expert but let's see if I can help you somehow with my own experiences.

Yes, it does affect, in some animations more than in others. My futa demon character has a 1.1 Height in the Racemenu sliders and I have to realign 83% of the time. When I do I focus on three things in this order: hands, legs and schlong. Most of the time if you align the actors so that the hands are where they should be you get pretty much the alignment you need. If the legs are in a position that matters I try to keep the in a logical place too. And finally, when hands and legs are aligned it's just a matter of changing the erection. I rarely have to align sideways (Z axis) , most of the time it's just X and Y. Mind you, if the male character is significantly taller he/she will need a schlong to make up for that ;)

Another tip, when you have the characters closely aligned it helps hitting the Sexlab realign hotkey, it doesn't restart the whole scene, just current section and it does with the last values you introduced so sometimes you can see like the hands are better aligned, actually grabbing stuff.

Don't know if the Even Height works, don't use it, love the sight of the big futa demon having her way with other girls :D

About the clipping into the ground...you do know you can modify both (or more depending on the scene! *wink*) actors position, right? If an actor already looks like clipping the floor I move then up and the realign the other actor based on the first one. I prefer that one actor may look like floating than one clipping on the floor. Also, laying scenes will clip on uneven ground no matter what you do. In fact, in the last gifs I shared the girl's head is clipping I just made the shot hiding that :).

Anyway, as a general note, if you are going to use characters with, *ejem* "fantastic" proportions, you shouldn't worry about them not aligning perfectly in every position. Taking in account that the schlong movement is minimal during sex if it's too big and the girl is not, there are going to be positions where it will look good just from afar without seeing the actual penetration or simply won't work... like blowjobs... my plan it's to just play and as I see them I will be removing them from the list and just leave the ones that it's possible to align correctly.

Like I said, I'm no expert, but I do think some animations are more collision friendly. Again, I believe it's a matter of testing and keeping what works for you.

I guess armor could screw with the physics unless the outfit itself is HDT enabled. For example, I use this Fill her up mod and you can see her belly inflating during sex and inflated when nude but nothing when they equip their vanilla outfits though in the mod does say she has inflation. But I would be careful with the stripping choices you make on Sexlab, I'm still not 100% sure how AiO HDT works but if you strip everything you could potentially lose all HDT. Usually they (people who should know better) recommend not stripping any hair, tail, head, misc slot, stuff like that.

Well, I don't think they can open as big as needed. The schlong in that gif isn't particularly thick anyway. But I get what you are saying. It's hard to tell without knowing how big of a schlong you are trying to ram in there or how much is opening but it sounds a lot like my issues with Floppy. If I activate it for the schlong the physics in my game go to hell, and then when I disable they are back but limited. I'm pretty sure it doesn't open as big as it did before activating Floppy. So I pretty much just started a new game and never touch it, so I get Floppy for the balls and normal physics for the rest :)

Bodies and compatibilities are particularly not my specialty, but in my very limited knowledge: as far as I know if you want NPCs with different bodies than yours you got to manually enable physics for them with Nifskope in their meshes. Don't know if AiO HDT takes care of Jennifer, though I think it does. I'm not sure if I ever got schlong to belly collisions with her but at least her belly worked with Fill her Up and pretty sure her vagina worked too, and I was using the CHSBHC body. I don't think collisions between bodies matter becuase the bodies are not the ones handling them, it's the HDT files, so as long as they point where they need to point and tell that part what to do when it collides with something else, it should be fine.

Hmmm... I'm not sure either. With HDT Bounce and Jiggles I have to equip it to npcs if I want collisions with the breasts, not really sure how much it affects belly collision or if at all, but since I'm using it I noticed very improved physics overall (Boobjobs FTW! xD)

In the download section of the HDT Bound and Jiggles there is a single file to get just the Havok Object, I know you said you already have it but somehow I think this one is different. The ones I had before were kind of like "Havok Object", and just be there. This one has a name in game like Havok Breast Physic or something like that. You can download and try it out if you want as it's not intrusive at all. Just type help havok on the console to get the item code for it, then in console mode target a NPC and write equipitem XXXXXXXX (code). See if you notice improvements.

Hope it helps.

Here a few more gifs after I installed an ENB (Realvision), and showing the dick moving inside the belly :D

attachicon.gif2-1.gif attachicon.gif2-2.gif attachicon.gif2-3.gif attachicon.gif2-4.gif attachicon.gif2-5.gif

Thank you for taking your time to reply!

And now let me reply to your reply! That's a lot of replies!

1) Ok! All good information to take note of, thanks! And yep I've tried multiple ways to align during scenes... BUT... I never thought about - possibly - changing my character's actual Height to see if that would help without having to touch alignment bars too much. I think that my character defaults to a Height of 1.0? Not 100% sure. I'll look around in the RaceMenu to change it. However, I do wonder now... are ALL the NPCs in the game the exact same Height? That's something I never thought about, hmmm (I suppose it might potentially also play a role in 'bad' alignment).

In the end, I DO plan to do the same as you, which is to play every animations I have one by one, and then removing the ones that I simply: 1) don't like, and 2) are nigh impossible to align regardless of what I do. I already know that there's only a small number of animations that I actually like. The one in you GIF, is that Leito Missionary? I can't recall the full name, but it just happens to be one of my favorite animations (all Stages are good!).

So, ok, next on the list of things to do... character Height adjustments!

2) True! More testing, more observations and hummm, yeah! True!

3) Hmmm ok I'll check about the 'misc' type gear slots that are recommended to be left alone. And yeah good point about the HDT-enabled outfits. I do know that Jennifer in the mod has an HDT armor (the breasts bounce even though she is wearing armor). To be entirely honest though... maybe I'm in the minority on this one, but I REALLY don't mind if female character's breasts do NOT bounce when they wear actual armor, especially not plate / metal / steel / iron stuff, etc. So I'm not actually going to chase those types of armors around. I DO like it, however, when armors 'fit' / espouse the breast's SHAPE and SIZE though, and I do already have Immersive Armors and there's a few others around on Nexus I bookmarked that I can go back to for that purpose. But, to me (and it's of course subjective) what matters the most is what happens and what works during SexLab animations.

But, still, on a technical level, it's good to consider the possibility that some armors / outfits (maybe even accessories?) could potentially screw up with some HDT effects.

4) Hmmm I see. Alright. And, on a side note! I forgot to mention in my post above but I actually got rid of Floppy entirely, too much trouble to deal with. I DO like the HDT effect on the Balls, specifically, BUT the balls ALWAYS ended up 'stuck' and bent all the way back between the thighs and pointing up towards the sky. And of course the schlong would just always eventually start spazzing around (even with FPS limited to 60, even though that did fix the 'double' schlong effect, it didn't remove the occasional spazzing that I think is just simply unavoidable and it's the nature of playing with physics in this game's engine). I might consider Floppy again whenever it's more 'stable' and the Balls don't get stuck between thighs (especially when just walking around).

5) Yeah the All-In-One mod does take care of Jennifer, it gives her a full HDT body. It's the same with the Bijin characters (Bijin Wives, NPCs and Warmaidens). In fact most of my 'test scenes' were made with Janessa (Dark Elf mercenary, in Whiterun, usually found in the Drunken Huntsman)... because... hummm... well because she's SO HOT with Bijin Warmaiden installed (and All-In-One HDT gives her a 'petite' Body style I believe, it fits her pretty well, maybe only the body texture quality could be higher but maybe that's just my perception based on different lightning settings such as how it looks so different in Breezehome versus how she looks when just going outside), and those EYES... oh boy! Ok anyway. Yeah, but anyway, I WILL have some good work ahead of me when it comes to either finding body replacers and/or building them in BodySlide, because I have something like 35+ Follower mods to take care of and to sort, and test, etc.

6) Hmmm, interesting. You absolutely have to equip the Havok Object to have collisions with breasts? You mean, schlong to breast collisions in particular? Would that also get in the same category as hands / fingers to breast? I'm asking this because, in my game, I DO have fingers physics (or hands? not sure if it's the entire hand, but if not then it's the fingers for sure) colliding with vagina AND breast on the Actors I have scenes with. My character can successfully (with collision) finger the Actor (and the vagina opens / reacts with each touch) and can also 'grab' the breast in animations that of course do that (for example if my character stays standing behind the Actor gently caressing the breasts with her hands, then the breasts of the Actor move according to the hands movement of my character).

And I do NOT currently have Havok Object in my game. So I suppose that as long as the Body / Hand / Feet meshes you AND the NPC are using are in fact fully HDT-enabled then the Havok Object shouldn't be necessary? I think? I'll go back a couple of posts ago in the first page since I know someone mentioned something specifically about that when I was asking about what the hell was the Havok Object, and details about it were given (in this thread, page one, I'll have to check which post it was but it's early on).

* phew! *

I still have a lot to do. Now that the "main" nightmare is gone, I can start focusing on actually building up my REAL "final" mods setup to actually start PLAYING actual Skyrim! I've NEVER finished that game and I've owned it pretty much since the first month of its release back a million years ago when dinosaurs were still walking this Earth. All I wanted was to couple my Immersive mods, my graphics mods, my A.I. mods and my Texture mods, with SexLab and a bunch of followers to create this immersive virtual world to play in. Not "just" screwing around with SexLab and banging everything that moves, but actually really, genuinely playing the game fully until the credits show up. And along the way, role-play a bit, find a suitable wife, role-play that part here and there when I feel like it, go clean up dungeons, and save the damn world! Then going back home and showing the wife some signs of appreciation! That's why we play RPGs, no? It DOES stand for ROLE-PLAYING after all!

I'm super excited now at the thought of playing a full game along with Climates of Tamriel, Immersive Patrols, Animal Tweaks, Skyrim HD textures applied, Deadly Dragons, Immersive Citizens, etc. Not to mention that I also have the DLCs (of course), which I didn't have originally when I did play the game a little bit (like... four years ago? something like that). I think I could play this for 500+ hours. Just enough to keep me busy until No Man's Sky comes out!

Definitely it's a hell of research you have done all in one long period and I hope you will end resolving all of your problems, but may I ask you a request ? All this research could be lost in the end after a month or more when the post would get old enough and people could be helped by your results. So would be possible to post all your results, your load order, maybe your presets and anything that in the future would help people who will try to find the same things? 

Something like a mini guide what people should do. Just my thoughts.

Archived