Gaping/Loose buttholes (animated)

iare

I made a detailed genital texture and butt hole mesh for UNP Skinny. NOt exactly "gaping" but better im o than the almost barbie doll like blank spots of the current meshes/textures.

I am working on a bigger gape, but for now you should only use the mesh i uploaded on a custom PC race with weight slider set to 0 (skinniest). NPCs or the PCwith any weight besides 0 will glitch out. The textures can be used with any UNP body though.

http://www.mediafire.com/?erf41051bct15hc

ScreenShot173.jpg

ScreenShot188.jpgScreenShot187.jpgScreenShot186.jpgScreenShot183.jpgScreenShot170.jpgScreenShot168.jpgScreenShot189.jpgblender.png

Others might also find the original images I used useful:

Image3.png

VAg.png

I made a detailed genital texture and butt hole mesh for UNP Skinny. NOt exactly "gaping" but better im o than the almost barbie doll like blank spots of the current meshes/textures.

http://www.mediafire.com/?erf41051bct15hc

ScreenShot173.jpg

ScreenShot188.jpgScreenShot187.jpgScreenShot186.jpgScreenShot183.jpgScreenShot170.jpgScreenShot168.jpgScreenShot189.jpgblender.png

Others might also find the original images I used useful:

Image3.png

VAg.png

Hey Grell, I'm not all that good with textures, think you could look into my request here? Your texture is amazing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I did see the mediafire link on here but it was set to private. Is that it on the butthole front (or back)? Or is there another link or mod that I'm not aware of. I tend to use the DIMONIZE bodies possibly because I used them on Fallout. Finished Skyrim so now I just want to have some fun with the game.

Archived