Gaping/Loose buttholes (animated)

iare

have an animated pussy/butthole, would be so fucking amazing. I think that adding skeleton points to that area like CH did with boobs, could make that happen. But I'm just guessing, I don't have a clue about it.

have an animated pussy/butthole' date=' would be so fucking amazing. I think that adding skeleton points to that area like CH did with boobs, could make that happen. But I'm just guessing, I don't have a clue about it.

[/quote']

an anus that contracts...that would be awesome... this way you will always have the impression that your character is about to defecate

I think you are both slow. UNPB is not large' date=' It just goes up a size or two, now four or five sizes ++ would be large. ... You poor blind players.

[/quote']

I hope you're not referring to calyps as one of the "both" or you are going to look rather foolish....

Archived