Update 1.05 aka Naotora

Verhoven69

I also own the PS4 version and noticed some glaring differences. Nope, not the soft skin effect or the lack of new stages but Naotora's super move animation had been edited/shortened.

In the PS4 version, during the sequence of her super move, she suddenly looks so stern that it would kill ya. Then transitions to an uncertain resolve before slam bang!

In the PC, there is no change into a stern face at all. Reallynow! Even a few milli sec and KT still scrimps in the PC version?

PC version is the best (for me anyway) :

Mods (and nude mods...) :angel:

Graphics improved with ENB & full HD & 4K

So who care about the two stages (ok, may be a little disapointed) and mundane details ?

Enjoy this DOA because It's probably the last one on PC ;)

PC version is the best (for me anyway) :

Mods (and nude mods...) :angel:

Graphics improved with ENB & full HD & 4K

So who care about the two stages (ok, may be a little disapointed) and mundane details ?

Enjoy this DOA because It's probably the last one on PC ;)

Of course this version is the "best"  :lol: (You and the other modders have made sure of that  :heart: )

It's just that KT is like adding insult to injury ........arrgh!

So it's time to stick it to them by more ero mods!

It's just that KT is like adding insult to injury ........arrgh!

So it's time to stick it to them by more ero mods!

It´s not an insult if you were smart enough and didn´t pay for this crappy port of an older game.

I don´t give a fuck about doa anyway. I´m just playing it because it´s as close as I can get to a VF5 PC and to Marie Rose :P

Archived