Problem with Sexlab

Hi guys...

I ve installed Sexlab plus a few other sex mods using NMM but it doesnt seem to working properly

When i initiate a dialogue for sex and the girl agrees nothing happens she just stands there looking at me doing nothing

What am i doing wrong? How do i start sex?

Best you can do is read the sticky note and follow install instructions they are there for a reason (I have to assume you didnt with the information you give)

So after installing sexlab make sure you also run fnis generator

Looked in the mcm and presed the install button?

What mod do you use to initiate the said not working sexlab scene?

Hi guys...

I ve installed Sexlab plus a few other sex mods using NMM but it doesnt seem to working properly

When i initiate a dialogue for sex and the girl agrees nothing happens she just stands there looking at me doing nothing

What am i doing wrong? How do i start sex?

There is already a thread for assisting you with sexlab.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/?p=549438

Work through some of those issues

Review this page to be sure you did all the steps. The versions of the requirements are older, (use the current versions) but otherwise it is a very sound tutorial. You can also check the op here. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v161b-updated-jan-7th-2016/ good description to be sure you have all the requirements installed. (you can post your issues there provided you give the requested info from the first site I offered. This will provide you the best opportunity for assistance ;). )

I would start by focusing on the SKSE installation and make sure it is in the proper folder and not in the data folder (installed by NMM). Also try Matchmaker mod and use the spell to see if it works. If not your installation isn't properly set up and it isn't any mod or conflict.

Archived