Ok so awhile ago I tried installing sex mods but it just wouldnt work.

The mods i had installed were: Schlongs of skyrim,  FNIS Behavior, SexLabFramework, SKSE Register custom animatoin events, Bad_Dog_Hoodie, M2M Animaions, XP32 Maximim skeleton Extended, Realistic Force, SexLabMatchMaker, and Mighty Beasts Werewolf,

I went as far as to ask the creator of M2M animations for help but I still couldn't get

anything to work. The problem in question was my character and the one I would commence

sex with anyone we would move to a area like a bed or just adjust themselves outside then undress as soon as they undressed they would either stand next to or inside each other just making sounds and show the after effects on both characters when i forced cancelled the animation.

Is there any like ModPack that people know works for stuff like this Or any video or something that would list all the needed mods how to install them and how to activate them in the game?

The mods i had installed were: Schlongs of skyrim,  FNIS Behavior, SexLabFramework, SKSE Register custom animatoin events, Bad_Dog_Hoodie, M2M Animaions, XP32 Maximim skeleton Extended, Realistic Force, SexLabMatchMaker, and Mighty Beasts Werewolf,

I went as far as to ask the creator of M2M animations for help but I still couldn't get

anything to work. The problem in question was my character and the one I would commence

sex with anyone we would move to a area like a bed or just adjust themselves outside then undress as soon as they undressed they would either stand next to or inside each other just making sounds and show the after effects on both characters when i forced cancelled the animation.

Is there any like ModPack that people know works for stuff like this Or any video or something that would list all the needed mods how to install them and how to activate them in the game?

Did you install sexlabs in the MCM menu?

Did you install sexlabs in the MCM menu?

Yeah i believe that's one of the first things you do to use the mods 

Hi i have some guides that can help you search them on youtube

The first video : Mod Organizer : Introduction (by Gopher)

Watch all videos of the Mod Organizer there are 11 videos

The second video : Ultimate Mod Codex for Skyrim v4 (by Zaric Zhakaron)

Watch it from the beginning to the end 

I would give you links but I cant do it

I hope These guides will help you

Hi i have some guides that can help you search them on youtube

The first video : Mod Organizer : Introduction (by Gopher)

Watch all videos of the Mod Organizer there are 11 videos

The second video : Ultimate Mod Codex for Skyrim v4 (by Zaric Zhakaron)

Watch it from the beginning to the end 

I would give you links but I cant do it

I hope These guides will help you

The first video: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE7DlYarj-DcLS9LyjEqOJwFUQIIQewcK

The second video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVs2rPyHpEo

Archived