Help, please!! Problem with followers (SOLVED)

Hi!

I'm creating my second follower Rebekah and I'm having weird issues, I'm very newb doing followers, my first one and only was Jennifer.

I have the follower in the cell and ready into de game, but when I talk with her, she says only: ¿Mmm? (I have spanish Skyrim), on english maybe would say: Yes? And nothing more, only says that.

post-604914-0-17707800-1459297511_thumb.jpgpost-604914-0-70732300-1459297581_thumb.jpgpost-604914-0-54512300-1459297582_thumb.jpg

With Jennifer all is ok.

post-604914-0-17233400-1459297583_thumb.jpg

If I do a follower from 0 I get this issue but if I work on Jennifer to do her works, but the id is same for both characters and I can't change. If I do duplicate the ID is different but I get this issue too. Very strange. I must have skipped something while I did her. I tried to do new npc and add into a cell directly and I have this issue too.

Hope you can help me, thanks!

Have a nice day!

EDIT: Was the voice I selected for her...

Guest endgameaddiction

Make sure you have the following factions in set in her NPC window under factions and -1 for currentfollowerfaction and -1 potentialmarriagefaction. Only need the ones I have highlighted in the image.

And make sure you go to Relationship and also create an relationship ID give it a unique name and put the same settings.

xBg1iguG.jpg

Make sure you have the following factions in set in her NPC window under factions and -1 for currentfollowerfaction and -1 potentialmarriagefaction. Only need the ones I have highlighted in the image.

And make sure you go to Relationship and also create an relationship ID give it a unique name and put the same settings.

xBg1iguG.jpg

Thanks for replying, I had all of this stuff ok, I solved the problem, was the most stupid thing ever!!! :o :o :o

I put her the voice of Karlia and this made the issue. I've changed to random femalevoice and now all works like a charm :D :D

Have a nice day!

Guest endgameaddiction

Oh, yeah the wrong voice can do that. I forgot about that. I was going to post a better tutorial image but nevermind XD

Archived