Having HDT issues

Vynarus

Hello! 

I've recently got a new PC, and wanted to immediately get back into modding Skyrim. I had downloaded just about all of my previous mods, but HDT is refusing to cooperate with me.

When I went to go make the .nif files from the Bodyslide studio, the path that the program is able to find and use (you can even navigate to it with the program) doesn't show up inside my Skyrim folder via Windows Explorer. (the directory in questing is: Skyrim\data\meshes\...) There is no meshes folder in the Skyrim/Data filetree...

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: formatting

Hello! 

I've recently got a new PC, and wanted to immediately get back into modding Skyrim. I had downloaded just about all of my previous mods, but HDT is refusing to cooperate with me.

When I went to go make the .nif files from the Bodyslide studio, the path that the program is able to find and use (you can even navigate to it with the program) doesn't show up inside my Skyrim folder via Windows Explorer. (the directory in questing is: Skyrim\data\meshes\...) There is no meshes folder in the Skyrim/Data filetree...

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: formatting

That shouldn't be the case if you had installed any other mods that include mesh or skeletons.  And you would have needed the XPMSE skeleton for HDT, so the folder should have been there.

load order?

also it seems there is much more that you need to do, like get a base body compatible with physics to start with, a CBBE TBBP body, it has to be like this otherwise you need to paint the breast bones with weight in bodyslide and all that silly nonsense, just easier to get the base body and edit it slightly in bodyslide. 

load order?

also it seems there is much more that you need to do, like get a base body compatible with physics to start with, a CBBE TBBP body, it has to be like this otherwise you need to paint the breast bones with weight in bodyslide and all that silly nonsense, just easier to get the base body and edit it slightly in bodyslide. 

It doesn't seem like it's the load order. I've disabled every other mod aside CBBE, HDT, XMPS, RaceMenu/NIOverride, and Realistic Ragdoll physics and then proceeded to order them in every which way, and also using LOOT to see if that would change anything, though it did not.

I also don't feel like I'm missing anything, having followed this guide when installing.

When I check the MCM menu, XMPS tells me I've passed in every category except for the "Skeleton 0.00000" in which I had failed, and need to "do it again."

load order?

It doesn't seem like it's the load order. I've disabled every other mod aside CBBE, HDT, XMPS, RaceMenu/NIOverride, and Realistic Ragdoll physics and then proceeded to order them in every which way, and also using LOOT to see if that would change anything, though it did not.

I also don't feel like I'm missing anything, having followed this guide when installing.

When I check the MCM menu, XMPS tells me I've passed in every category except for the "Skeleton 0.00000" in which I had failed, and need to "do it again."

follow this guide instead http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?

load order?

Seems like something in that link worked. Cheers

load order?

Seems like something in that link worked. Cheers

You're welcome. :)

Archived