Characters stand still, no animation! Help!

So I did this a couple years ago. Thought it would be fun to mod Skyrim again. I remember running Sexlab (just SexLab) with no issues. This time around it's a bit tricky. I try to activate the mod in-game, there's only one problem; they make noices and every thing except they have zero animation. I seen similar posts like mine here, but none of them have this exact issue. All I'm trying to run is just SexLab. Mods I have installed for this are SOS, Zaz Anim  v61, and SexLab. My FNIS says it has an error when I run it;

ERROR(76): Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.796\FNIS Behavior 6.2\Data\scripts\FNIS_aa2.pex

I would really enjoy the help, very frustrating!

Hi

This looks like a problem with FNIS and you should probably ask for help on that page. Before you do though check that you have installed it properly and note what installation method you used for which mod manager you have.

Oh you when asking just say that your animations are not working.

So I did this a couple years ago. Thought it would be fun to mod Skyrim again. I remember running Sexlab (just SexLab) with no issues. This time around it's a bit tricky. I try to activate the mod in-game, there's only one problem; they make noices and every thing except they have zero animation. I seen similar posts like mine here, but none of them have this exact issue. All I'm trying to run is just SexLab. Mods I have installed for this are SOS, Zaz Anim  v61, and SexLab. My FNIS says it has an error when I run it;

ERROR(76): Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.796\FNIS Behavior 6.2\Data\scripts\FNIS_aa2.pex

I would really enjoy the help, very frustrating!

Hi my friend, you can try this:

a) Make sure that you have update FNIS, reinstall and run to update animations (I recommend use Mod Organizer, it's most clean to  reinstall mods)

aa) You can try reinstall SexLab, run FNIS and try in the game.

aa) If all of this not working, copy your papyrus in the section of problems with SexLab, and read the section of FAQs, I hope have helped.

Archived