Mod for change the character's form of body ?

Hi guys  :cool:

there is a mod (love or nexus) that allows you to change the "female upper body.nif" file (meshes) solamnete for your character? 
in this way my pc could have a cupD body while all the other women a cupAlice for example.  :shy:

Thanks to certain mod that personalize Cass, Brooke and Willow are able to customize the shape of the body of these companions, manually changing the "femaleupperbody" files, I'd like to also customize so my pc ... :blush:

Note, changing the texture of the breed of MDMelight mod, I have customized the drawing view of the body of my PC, but not the shape (race MdDelight unfortunately not personalizes also meshes  :s )

Thanks at advance for your help and sorry for my english

ps: Happy Easter to all of you  :D

Th "Custom Race" allows you to create your very own character.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35196/? 

You must put the meshes files yourself, but I assume you already knew that

Thanks DominatorLegend,  :heart:  :heart:  :shy:

I have seen the mod but I was always afraid that it was incompatible with sexout or other type nud the mod ...

you think I can use it without problems?

I don't really know since I don't use any sex mod, sorry for the disappointment

• 2 weeks later...
I have tried to use "custom race" mod ...  :shy:

IT WORKS WELL !!  :heart:  :heart:

Thanks to the lover's mod "sex spunk" activating the option via MCM "add custom race" also work fine meshes and textures .ini .dds ...

At this point you can edit as you voglionoi meshes, any format Cali, D-cup etc. (* .ini) and textures, I've already added some new tattoos !!!   :P  :P

plus the custom race offer a thousand new options and cute !!   :cool:

Thank you very much The Scourge of .... (DarthNoldor)  :dodgy: