Modded faces just for player?

Is there a way to make it so the new, younger faces added by mods don't effect NPCs? I mean I like looking nice and all, but when every dirt-farmer and scavenger in the waste looks like a professional model, I find it a bit hard to take the game seriously.

There is the Unique player mod, so you have your own player textures, separated from the npcs.

Is there a way to make it so the new, younger faces added by mods don't effect NPCs? I mean I like looking nice and all, but when every dirt-farmer and scavenger in the waste looks like a professional model, I find it a bit hard to take the game seriously.

There is the Unique player mod, so you have your own player textures, separated from the npcs.

Oh thank you this is just perfect.

EDIT: Seems like they can't do head textures yet, that's a shame. Still, I'll keep an eye on it.

Archived