Nothing happens after sex spell

As the topid says, nothing happens, when I use the spells from matchmaker or the debug spells. Well, the website just eaten my carefully written message with lots of comments. Probably it didn't like some posted code.

It looks like the variable Sexlab equals None, but no idea, what that might mean. Just bought skyrim and new to modding and sexlab.

Papyrus.1.log

As the topid says, nothing happens, when I use the spells from matchmaker or the debug spells. Well, the website just eaten my carefully written message with lots of comments. Probably it didn't like some posted code.

It looks like the variable Sexlab equals None, but no idea, what that might mean. Just bought skyrim and new to modding and sexlab.

Uhm... have you actually Started the SL via MCM?

Once I spend 1 hour to remind that I've started a new game :P

Well, it looks as the guide was for developers. I don't eactly know what it means to open sl via mcm, so I can't say anything about that. Now I've also tried sexlab romances and when I choose one of the new dialogs and "ask a girl out", I don't get a response. The dialog windows just stays for a while as it is, but the woman is saying absolutely nothing.

After you Start a game where the SL (yes, SexLab) is added, you must go in the MCM page, check if the list showed is all OK, then push the Install Button (on the right).

Then you exit the Mcm, and wait, in the Notification you'll see after a couple of second some advice about SL installing things.. When it tell you that it has finished you're ready.

Until that you won't be able to see any SL intercourse.

After you Start a game where the SL (yes, SexLab) is added, you must go in the MCM page, check if the list showed is all OK, then push the Install Button (on the right).

Then you exit the Mcm, and wait, in the Notification you'll see after a couple of second some advice about SL installing things.. When it tell you that it has finished you're ready.

Until that you won't be able to see any SL intercourse.

Hello, I was wondering if you have an answer to a problem I have. The SL checklist all says okay...and I click the install button. I exit the mcm, but there is no notification about anything installing. I had my character stand there for several minutes afterwards too, but nothing happened.

Maybe you miss some other requiment needed for the SL that aren't in the list or you don't have the correct version... I don't actually remember all the list said.

Try to take a look on the Description page of the SL, if you have all with the correct version, especially the Skse.

Also a Save Cleaner might help.

Archived