Aura Request

Hello guys,

DOA5 modding has come along way since i signed the original petetion to port it to the PC centuries ago.

Glad to be a member of the best game modding i have ever seen (not as big as skyrim's but to me still the best).

now lets get straight to the point,

Upon drowning in my fantasies (among other fluids things), i thought it would be awesome if i could add the Aura effect of alpha152 to any custom character at will. Hence i thought it would be nice to share my thoughts with you guys .

Also, in order to maximize the probability of appearance of modded costumes while playing, is there a way to make the game not load some costumes that i dont like (eg. Momiji and Helena Tennis costumes) using link reshuffle?

Finally, an old request (which I am about to give up on) is to have a male-female move swap mod (raidou swapped to raidouka mod still haunts me from the moment i saw it few decades back :D)

Hope These ideas spark some inspirations for the modding titans and rising generals contributing to the community.

Unrelated note:

I am Hyped for Naotora....... Painfully and Eagerly

so I hired a whole train for my hyped fellows to join so please feel free to ride along.

it will be one hell of a ride once she is released (oh boy I hope I dont literally drown once she is out from the imminent geyser eruption)

Archived