Do the deathclaws make anyone else wet?

dianadoesitbest

For those unfamiliar with Bethesda's lore, the Deathclaw is a mutated chameleon, a reptile that is equipped with a spike- or hook-armed half-penis on each side of the body not to lose the female during the side-copulation. Now that's great, huh?

A little pain to get the juices really flowing and the Big O a going. K-i-n-k-y!

I once chopped habaneros and then forgot that no matter how good I wash my hands there's some stuff left on my hands and I made the mistake of masturbating....lets just say it was hot, painful, yet arousing as #@%&! >.>

To each their own. :angel:

I Call for DEATHCLAW BREEDING!

Well, can't tell which is females, so let's get all the human females doing the labour (Calling for the breeder mod! WAHOO!)

The male chameleon and thus the mutated male deathclaw as well is somewhat bigger than the female.

Eh, now that I think about it...I wouldnt mind fucking a female Deathclaw if she promised not to rip me to shreds.

And I would like her to be ones who can speak human language.

You really wanna fuck a pussy as big as a barn door, listening to the echo, or what? Wow! Cummer's high! :lol:

And don't forget a frakkin' diving equipment, or else such a mating female might drown you in her wetness...

• 2 weeks later...

Eh, now that I think about it...I wouldnt mind fucking a female Deathclaw if she promised not to rip me to shreds.

And I would like her to be ones who can speak human language.

You really wanna fuck a pussy as big as a barn door, listening to the echo, or what? Wow! Cummer's high! :lol:

And don't forget a frakkin' diving equipment, or else such a mating female might drown you in her wetness...

I dont mind using my arms and legs to please her if needed lol.

Or better yet, insert my dick in a radiation pool to make it large enough!

death claws arn't >that< big. well, maybe the alphas, but i assume the alphas will, by and large, all have penises. besides. it's not about how deep you can penetrate. it's about how well you stimulate the cliterus. the penetration is predominantly for the males stimulation / insemination. what matters is how good it would feel for both of you. and i'm betting a deathclaw matron would get addicted to cunnilingus, as i don't see any male deathclaws rely equipped to do that particularly well.

Edit: sorry for the original large image size

post-321738-0-17915900-1464637991_thumb.jpg

post-321738-0-72539300-1464638003_thumb.png

post-321738-0-08717400-1464638104_thumb.png

post-321738-0-33731000-1464638149_thumb.jpg

post-321738-0-31109000-1464638170_thumb.png

post-321738-0-79599700-1464638353_thumb.png

Archived