I was wondering if someone could make this into a body mesh or whatever it needs:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=14431

Its the AMK black lace lingerie' date=' but its "armour" so you cant wear it under clothes. Id like it to be like the layered bikini.

[/quote']

If you wanted to use it as a body mesh you could simply replace the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif files in your character assets folder with the ones used in the mod. However, if you want to see it under armors and the like I'd think it would be impossible as each armor file uses its own body mesh. (Unless you want to mod each armor file to have this underneath it)

Another alternative would be to change the equip slots on the armor so you could equip it with other things. It may cause clipping issues with some items though.

• 1 month later...

Kasualty21 you have it backward, it's already "wearable" and the request is to make it into a body mesh. It would be awesome if someone could do this. The author has been asked several times and has not responded to any of the requests. I would love to have it too.

All you do is rename the files meshes femalebody_1 and femalebody_0 and put them in the appropriate folder. data/meshes/actors/character/characterassets I think thats right.

The textures are coded into the mesh so just put them where ever the original mod tells you to. The mesh will look there.

So basically install the mod, copy the meshes rename them and overwrite you're old body meshes.

• 1 year later...