Just going to beg for a BodySlide favor

Fredas

I consider myself reasonably capable of reading guides and getting things done for myself.  Guides for this conundrum do not exist, so I've asked on many occasions, spanning years, for advice on how to get this done.  There have been helpful suggestions but nothing that has actually worked.  Now I'm potentially ready to finally play Skyrim, after years of delay.  But I will not do it with a one inch gap between the schlong and the body.  I'm some 100 hours in the hole with nothing to show for it.

So I'm just going to straight up ask anyone who knows how to get this done: Please take a look at this schlong, which I want to attach to CBBE Manga Body 1.4 (original link here).

My kludge solution is to edit the skeleton.  This eventually closes the gap, with the downsides that it's 100% estimation-based, the schlong mesh is still non-conformant to the body, and of course the skeleton has been modified to make it work at all.

So, yeah.  Pie in the sky result is the schlong as a whole is repositioned to fit the body with no gap, without the erection slider producing deformed anomalies in-game.  Runner up would be some sort of BodySlide retrofitting - it would force the body to jut out stupidly, but would still be better than a damned gap.

Hoping someone skilled with this has some free moments.  Thank you in advance.

• 1 month later...

I consider myself reasonably capable of reading guides and getting things done for myself.  Guides for this conundrum do not exist, so I've asked on many occasions, spanning years, for advice on how to get this done.  There have been helpful suggestions but nothing that has actually worked.  Now I'm potentially ready to finally play Skyrim, after years of delay.  But I will not do it with a one inch gap between the schlong and the body.  I'm some 100 hours in the hole with nothing to show for it.

So I'm just going to straight up ask anyone who knows how to get this done: Please take a look at this schlong, which I want to attach to CBBE Manga Body 1.4 (original link here).

My kludge solution is to edit the skeleton.  This eventually closes the gap, with the downsides that it's 100% estimation-based, the schlong mesh is still non-conformant to the body, and of course the skeleton has been modified to make it work at all.

So, yeah.  Pie in the sky result is the schlong as a whole is repositioned to fit the body with no gap, without the erection slider producing deformed anomalies in-game.  Runner up would be some sort of BodySlide retrofitting - it would force the body to jut out stupidly, but would still be better than a damned gap.

Hoping someone skilled with this has some free moments.  Thank you in advance.

Sorry if this is old.

Have you checked out Evil's HD SOS? Higher poly schlong and has a slider set just for the schlong. I think it also includes any relevant body sliders so any slight changes that any of the butt sliders would have had on your body's crotch region could be corrected with this. Also keep in mind you can enter extreme values like plus or minus 400% whereas using the actual sliders would limit 0-100%.

Have you checked out Evil's HD SOS? Higher poly schlong and has a slider set just for the schlong. I think it also includes any relevant body sliders so any slight changes that any of the butt sliders would have had on your body's crotch region could be corrected with this.

What I use is Evil's horse, version 2, with a texture I tweaked, and with FloppySOS and collision working together.

My ultimate "solution" to the SOS gap was the one I invented myself, which involves modifying the actor's skeleton and using it to trick BodySlide into making the correct adjustments.  This does not smooth out the SOS mesh to conform to the body (that would require an artistry which I lack, or which BodySlide simply doesn't make easy enough) but it does eventually eliminate the gap.  Adjustments basically have to be guessed at and scrutinized in-game; adjustment values made in Nifskope do not agree well with in-game results.  Hours and hours of loading up Skyrim, making tiny tweaks at a time, each one requiring edits to skeletons, adjustments in Bodyslide, and much file shuffling.  The remaining, unsolved complication is the fact that one can only make this kind of tweak one-dimensionally (actors have only one skeleton), whereas Skyrim bodies operate on a two-dimensional weight slider, and the actual SOS gap discrepancy is not conveniently uniform from one end of the slider to the other.

Archived