Having a problem with view controls and fighting disabled

Zor2k13

I have sexlab and some other sexlab mods installed and some adult mods installed among all the other mods I have installed and I am having some problems.

The problems were not there before I started using sexlab and adult stuff in skyrim. After sex or being tied up or masturbating etc I no longer have view controls like zooming in and out with the mouse wheel but the F key still allows change between first and third person. Pressing the left mouse button or the draw weapon key doesn't do anything I have to save then quit the game then start the game again to get it to work.

For some reason I am finding bloody rags on every single dead enemy or dead body I loot, what mod does this? What good are bloody rags anyway?

I have sexlab and some other sexlab mods installed and some adult mods installed among all the other mods I have installed and I am having some problems.

The problems were not there before I started using sexlab and adult stuff in skyrim. After sex or being tied up or masturbating etc I no longer have view controls like zooming in and out with the mouse wheel but the F key still allows change between first and third person. Pressing the left mouse button or the draw weapon key doesn't do anything I have to save then quit the game then start the game again to get it to work.

For some reason I am finding bloody rags on every single dead enemy or dead body I loot, what mod does this? What good are bloody rags anyway?

That's because you were using the freecam when the sex event ended, save and reload fixes things, just remember to turn off the freecam before the final act finishes in future.

Archived