Familiar Faces suddenly stopped working.

ther1pper

Check if that the folder <Skyrim>/Data can be written by Anybody.

If yes (Everybody has write access), then try to clean the content of the folder Data/vMYC and re-try.

If no, then add Everybody with write privileges to the folder.

Check if that the folder <Skyrim>/Data can be written by Anybody.

If yes (Everybody has write access), then try to clean the content of the folder Data/vMYC and re-try.

If no, then add Everybody with write privileges to the folder.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by the write part as well as cleaning the vMYC folder, which files would i delete in that folder, currently it has

-JDB-Post-Delete.Json

-vMCY Empty

-vMCY hangout presets

-vMCY moved files

-vMCY Nodelist

-vMCY test file

I should also add it was working fine until today when i added a new character.

Not sure my dear.

I only posted some really basic checks you need to do.

This mod tries to write directly in the main Skyrim/Data folder, so this folder needs to be writable by Everybody.

IN case the mod tries to write but the file it is trying to writ eis corrupted, maybe by cleaning up its folder you will solve the issue (but probably you will lose the config.)

Not sure my dear.

I only posted some really basic checks you need to do.

This mod tries to write directly in the main Skyrim/Data folder, so this folder needs to be writable by Everybody.

IN case the mod tries to write but the file it is trying to writ eis corrupted, maybe by cleaning up its folder you will solve the issue (but probably you will lose the config.)

yeah i figured i'd lose it. It seems to be able to be edited by everyone.

Archived