Asking about showing inventory command.

I just can't seem to find one working show inventory command, anyone know what is the command?

I've test:

showinv

showinventory

player.showinv

player.showinventory

setav.showinv

setav.showinv

openactorcontainer 1

player.openactorcontainer 1

show storage

show player storage

player.show storage

non of these can be showing the console text dump, can anyone help?

You can't. There is no such command in Oblivion. It is a good idea to check out the wiki articles before you try something in a different game.

Well, I did dig throught TESwiki and serveal modding forums, but since I saw some very old thumb text of google of some disused forum form asia that saids people had some simular console command code way back in 2008, I try ask around to see if there is some trick that were lost in the past.

Hmm.

Imo, if there was such useful console trick in the past, I think it would have never been forgotten.

Since you're calling it on the pc, I take it you want to view the non-playable items. If that's the case, Refscope should help. It lets you browse any actor's inventory including non-playable items.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/21862/?

Or if you just want to view anyone's inventory, but don't need the non-playable items, you could use the (calling_container).RemoveAllItems (target_container) command. Not very convenient, though.

Hmm.

Imo, if there was such useful console trick in the past, I think it would have never been forgotten.

Since you're calling it on the pc, I take it you want to view the non-playable items. If that's the case, Refscope should help. It lets you browse any actor's inventory including non-playable items.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/21862/?

Or if you just want to view anyone's inventory, but don't need the non-playable items, you could use the (calling_container).RemoveAllItems (target_container) command. Not very convenient, though.

I think this will help, I might can copy tamago eggs through dead npc's inventory using this as reference code ingame. Thanks.

Archived