Sexout Ideas (updated)

Good idea, mate. I'd second a much-livelier Thorn (gets boring running around for 'Der Mistress' looking for eggs, just to please her). A full-on Sexout Arena would be a great change of pace.

An idea I've had this morning won't stop bugging me, though. What about Aliens? You see three in the Mojave stuck way out in the northwest, but they're only there for a joke and some weapons/ammo. I'm thinking along the lines of an alien abduction (like FO3's Zeta DLC), but with a sexout twist. Stuck inside a ship, being 'probed' with alien gadgets and made to mate with certain humans and creatures as experiments. Maybe even a few new creatures, alien spawns, or even...wait for it....BootyHuggers (like FaceHuggers in the Alien movies, but in a, erm, 'Friendlier' fashion...:D).

Or maybe just some Alien spawns around the Mojave, doing their 'probing' to some of the wandering populace. Of course, with the ability to disable alien attentions for player/npc sexes. And maybe even a perk or two earned if you have Wild Wasteland enabled...like;

You Have Been Probed! Lvl 3,Science 30

Ouch. At least by observing the techniques used by the Aliens (as much as you can tell in your 'position'), you've noted certain uses of their strange equipment to gain +5 to your Scientific Knowledge. Now if only you could sit or walk normally in a few hours...

:P

An idea I've had this morning won't stop bugging me' date=' though. What about Aliens? You see three in the Mojave stuck way out in the northwest, but they're only there for a joke and some weapons/ammo. I'm thinking along the lines of an alien abduction (like FO3's Zeta DLC), but with a sexout twist. Stuck inside a ship, being 'probed' with alien gadgets and made to mate with certain humans and creatures as experiments. Maybe even a few new creatures, alien spawns, or even...wait for it....BootyHuggers (like FaceHuggers in the Alien movies, but in a, erm, 'Friendlier' fashion...:D).

Or maybe just some Alien spawns around the Mojave, doing their 'probing' to some of the wandering populace. Of course, with the ability to disable alien attentions for player/npc sexes. And maybe even a perk or two earned if you have Wild Wasteland enabled...like;

You Have Been Probed! Lvl 3,Science 30

Ouch. At least by observing the techniques used by the Aliens (as much as you can tell in your 'position'), you've noted certain uses of their strange equipment to gain +5 to your Scientific Knowledge. Now if only you could sit or walk normally in a few hours...

:P

Wow hadn't spotted the aliens in the game, I know they are in Geck and am adding alien pregnancy as a possibility, it just needs some alien hanky panky to activate it by whatever means the semen gets in :)

Don't die of shock but I'm posting here.... :angel:

I had partially started doing a sort of... Zeta-ish style mod for NV. (I know a lot of people hated that mod but it was still my favorite. Though the plot had major holes!!) You visit a crash site and get sucked into an alien cell. From there if you wait around you might get "experimented" on or if your science is high enough you can escape the force field. (None of that idiotic, "let's start a fight and the guards will stop it" business!) Of course your gear wouldn't be returned till the end. (I like mods that do that.) Pretty much it was the same idea as Zeta but without plot holes and with adding the sexout aspect (optionally).

The trouble I found was that a great deal of the Zeta assets aren't present in NV. Most of the ship interiors, that sort of thing. Players would have to extract the Zeta resources themselves. (In order to be legal!) So anyone using the mod would have to already own Zeta.

There was a mod out that required that.... I want to say it was... Sn Bay? Peace bay? Something Bay?? :huh: Anyway, no abduction aspect so to me it was boring. (I much prefer to be stripped and have to make do with what I can find. Otherwise I just kill aliens with my super duper weapons I already have. :blush:)

EDIT: OK, looked it up. It was Paradise Lost. (I wasn't even CLOSE!) They have some nice instructions there for extracting the Zeta assets at least. :)

EDIT #2: I swear I always remember something else to say after hitting SUBMIT. Anyway, I really like Chbaakal's perk description! I forgot to mention that! :cool:

The sounds and furniture though still need the original files. Why didn't they just include everything? SO annoying. :)

Still, that's a useful mod as I was having to restore everything myself as needed. Which meant I had to check out the Geck in FO3 to see what was available. So thanks! :D

Thought i would post this here since it might spark some ideas for future mods or addition to any current mods.

To cut the long story short you sell your womb out to people, like to a couple that can't have a child or to a breeder that needs another death claw. The rewards of course would be caps, exp, armor, store discounts, weapons, etc. And you can use pills to accelerate the process. But you run the risk of getting a brood mother perk that gives you a higher chance of a multiples pregnancy, And maybe able to grow to a P6/P7 belly that makes you unable to move fast and unable to wear clothing. Also when pregnant you will have to look after your investment, take too much damage and poof down the drain it goes. And don't forget the unhappy customer.

The idea only popped into my head thanks to user29 and M_1 added to it with the perk idea and what it does.:P

Hope someone gets use out of it. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Just Ideas from Lovers PK that maybe sexout might pinch

In loversPK /loversPK extender adds dialog during rape/normal sex which adds to the fun.I think its lovers PK extender also you can choose /swap on the fly a personality that modifies this dialog as well.Could something like this be done as a plugin?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Decided to throw in some ideas I had in here.

1. Gomorha enslavement - "slavery by needle" was something that stuck in my mind. I know there is a plugin that involves jet addiction but my idea is a bit more high tec for a street pimp. There is an armor suit that injects Med-X when players health drops. I was thinking about Gomorha's working clothes to have similar feature (could be collar or bracelet or anything). Everytime the PC serves a customer, she gets a shot of it. It could be "on the house" till she is addicted, then she has to pay for the "shots" and the price is so high she has to work there without getting payed. (On a side-note, is there a plugin that changes the names of drugs to real names? I read that Med-X was supposed to be morphine.)

2. Violet - something bad happens with Violet's bitch and she needs a new one. The PC is the perfect bitch once she is fiends "slave". The PC gets fastened with a collar and cant leave the caravan camp untill she gives birth to a healthy litter. Problems with this are the fact that the PC is constricted to a very small space so in order for this to not be boring there should be some events happening. For example, Violet invites other fiends to show her new bitch. This could involve all fiends leaders. Also, maybe a new fiend character that is a doctor. He comes to confirm you are pregnant and does regular checks everything is developing nicely. Also, is it possible to script time elapsing? If it is possible, then we can skip the time between events to save ourselves of just waiting.

3. NCRCF - every time I hear prison I am thinking about "showers" and "dropping the soap". An initiation scene when the enslavement starts could be a nice adition. For example, Scrambler takes the PC to the showers (there are shower room in the blocks i think) and she is "showered" as a welcoming ceremony.

4. NCRCF again - another thing I was thinking about is ways to make the prison feel like a real prison. With serving time etc. I came up with one idea. If your rep with Powder Gangers is low enough to make them hostile, they might want to take you in for "rehabilitation". Other idea related to this I have is related to Primm. If you chose Meyer to be the new sheriff, he sends people to NCRCF if they break the law. If the PC breaks the rules she gets arrested, convicted and send to serve her time.

This was just something I was mulling about for a while now but I havent really thought much into it expect the basics so forgive me for any inaccuracies and whatnot.

Rape Projectiles

Basically what it does is it gives an NPC special rape ammo that can be used for any projectile weapon that will cause the target to be raped. Since FNV mainly revolves around projectile based weapons, alot of times thing like combat rape from BR does not activate in a fight. NPC AI does not have any special AI settings that tell it to switch melee weapons when in close combat either so even if you tried to just use melee weapons to have combat rape happen more it wont work cause enemies tend to use guns alot of the time.

Some specifics and rules for a rape projectile system.

1. Must only activate within a set distance.

You dont want sniper rape happening from haldway across the map, it looks dumb or it can end up pissing you off when 4 guys with automatic fire keeps you rape-locked. So the set distance that can be adjusted in MCM but still limited to a reasonable distance will need to be put in place.

2. Must be hitscan or as close to it as possible.

Kinda makes sense, when the rape bullet gets fired it needs to hit its intended target, a traveling bullet will can cause "collateral rape" to happen, meaning: Raider tries to rape Veronica with rape bullet, bullet travels 0.4 secs and reaches target, unfortunately Veronica moves out of the way and in her place is Boon....yeah. Hitscan, it's important. Been a long time since I messed with geck's projectile system but iirc laser projectiles have the type of speed needed.

Because FNV has much better mods that integrate well with gameplay and sexout like Tryout and the new Breeder mod and to a certain extent, Hal's Pregnancy mod, you kind never notice the lack of sex/rape the you would from Oblivion which needs a stable and robust system of mods combined with its melee focused gameplay to pick up the slack of not having the types of mods that FNV has.

Currently with FNV, you can just play the game normally and chances are you will get caught up in some kinda of sex event or even series of them in succession thanks to Loogie's Tryout mods. Basically you dont notice the fact that a mod like Brutal Rapers does not gel well when you fight with predominantly long ranged weapons like you would if Tryout did not exist.

It kinda feels like I talked myself out of my own suggestion there but Im putting the idea out that there maybe a disconnect somewhere in the whole FNV, sexout thing that is masked by some of the wonderful mods that are available. Its not a particularly glaring issue but its there.

not so much an idea but...

I wish there was a mod that would make the cumming in sex/rape a lot more smoother/realistic. Instead of both my character and the rapist getting up only to fall back down. Unless that is me only...lol

Other than that Sexout has been friggan awesome!

not so much an idea but...

I wish there was a mod that would make the cumming in sex/rape a lot more smoother/realistic. Instead of both my character and the rapist getting up only to fall back down. Unless that is me only...lol

Other than that Sexout has been friggan awesome!

I believe that has to do with the animations more than anything else -- not sure though.