Any good troll animations out there?

erc1971

Despite gathering up all the animations I get my hands on, there are simply no good animations for trolls.  I have the base one that came with the original Lover's Creatures, then one where he get on top of the girl and punches.  There has to be some good ones out there - anyone have any to share?

Eric

Nope.  Never.  Absolutely Not..................ok...ok....fine.   :P

I have 2 new troll animations and the reworked NT animation (less punching).  I'll work on getting them exported from blender and build an ini file for them.  I'll "shoot" to do this Saturday and post them in the OP of the creature thread.  I have quite a few creature animations done.  So much so that I got worn out with the more tedious side of things (exporting, building the ini file, testing and so on).  I'll let you know when the trolls are out.

Here is a sample of one:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/13254/troll-4302-stage-1

The other is a BJ (no movie....sorry).

As to whether they are good............... :s

Archived